June 2013 Moms

Hey Jenny!

I'm a Taurus. 

Wanna have sex? 

(See? Things are easier when you just get straight to the point.) 

Baby Llama was born June 19, 2013. 

Re: Hey Jenny!

• lol

And I have to say, your siggy (which I've always loved) makes this post even better. 

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Lmao here's your horoscope for the day

Thursday May 30 2013

A mother bird pushes her babies out of the nest when she believes they are ready to fly. She has kept them warm and fed them, and when it's time to go out into the world, she just knows. Someone is going to offer you a huge degree of trust soon, Taurus. Although you may see it another way... you may think that this individual is just trying to put some distance between you. But that's not the way it is. If someone trusts you to go out on your own, it's because they have faith in you.
  • image Jennylovesherbaby:
    Lmao here's your horoscope for the day Thursday May 30 2013 A mother bird pushes her babies out of the nest when she believes they are ready to fly. She has kept them warm and fed them, and when it's time to go out into the world, she just knows. Someone is going to offer you a huge degree of trust soon, Taurus. Although you may see it another way... you may think that this individual is just trying to put some distance between you. But that's not the way it is. If someone trusts you to go out on your own, it's because they have faith in you.

So uh... is that a yes? Because I'm not wearing a bra.  

• Jenny!  You've been holding out on us!  You knew how to type proper English the whole time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image kari5186:
    Jenny!  You've been holding out on us!  You knew how to type proper English the whole time!

LOL!

• image brandilc84:

image kari5186:
    Jenny!  You've been holding out on us!  You knew how to type proper English the whole time!

LOL!

I love this forum !!! LMAO
  • image lavonnallama:

image Jennylovesherbaby:
    Lmao here's your horoscope for the day

Thursday May 30 2013

A mother bird pushes her babies out of the nest when she believes they are ready to fly. She has kept them warm and fed them, and when it's time to go out into the world, she just knows. Someone is going to offer you a huge degree of trust soon, Taurus. Although you may see it another way... you may think that this individual is just trying to put some distance between you. But that's not the way it is. If someone trusts you to go out on your own, it's because they have faith in you.

Thanks, but I have enough milk titties for one sitting lmao !
    image brandilc84:

image kari5186:

LOL!

Gawsh, you are such a heartless betch. I am putting myself out on a limb here propositioning you, and you're not going to even ANSWER!?

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES YOU! 

• kgb-13kgb-13
    1000 Comments 100 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    image Jennylovesherbaby:
    image brandilc84:

image kari5186:

LOL!

See? you just need to hang around and play a while.  And enjoy good pics and GIFs.

image lavonnallama:

image Jennylovesherbaby:
    Lmao here's your horoscope for the day Thursday May 30 2013 A mother bird pushes her babies out of the nest when she believes they are ready to fly. She has kept them warm and fed them, and when it's time to go out into the world, she just knows. Someone is going to offer you a huge degree of trust soon, Taurus. Although you may see it another way... you may think that this individual is just trying to put some distance between you. But that's not the way it is. If someone trusts you to go out on your own, it's because they have faith in you.

Thanks, but I have enough milk titties for one sitting lmao !

... Whatever. I didn't want to have sex with you anyway. You probably smell like pickles and vegemite.

*sobs in corner* 

• kgb-13kgb-13
    1000 Comments 100 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    image lavonnallama:
    image Jennylovesherbaby:
    image brandilc84:

image kari5186:

LOL!

Gawsh, you are such a heartless betch. I am putting myself out on a limb here propositioning you, and you're not going to even ANSWER!?

Slow down the drama llama, she might not be attracted to ladies who are 9-months PREGGERS! 

• image kgb-13:
    image lavonnallama:
    image Jennylovesherbaby:
    image brandilc84:

image kari5186:

LOL!

Slow down the drama llama, she might not be attracted to ladies who are 9-months PREGGERS! 

Can you imagine 4 milk leaking titties instead of two? that'd be worst than two girls one cup!
  • CCR630CCR630
    1000 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary

image kari5186:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that was a copy and paste kinda situation. 

www.thefamilyragan. blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Can you imagine 4 milk leaking titties instead of two? that'd be worst than two girls one cup!

Wait, you didn't find that video erotic? Maybe we wouldn't make a great match after all.  

• image CCR630:

image kari5186:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that was a copy and paste kinda situation. 

That's what I was going to say. No way would I take the time to retype something when there is a copy and paste function.

Me and Zech

• Gif Party TIME!!!!

photo ScreenShot2014-04-23at62323PM_zpsaf1a9bc6.png

Married: 04-13-12 

SS: 12-13-02 | SD: 12-13-02

DS: 6-8-13 | TTC #2!

• Lol, I was being sarcastic.  No way can that girl handle her punctuation and grammar.

ETA:  Meant to quote CCR630 and singahappysong. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image kari5186:
    Lol, I was being sarcastic. nbsp;No way can that girl handle her punctuation and grammar.

Shut your big fat punctuation asss up .:
  • It's Jenny!

No really, the girls name is Jenna, in the gif.  

• image lavonnallama:
    It's Jenny!imageNo really, the girls name is Jenna, in the gif. nbsp;

Lmao more like horse face
    image lavonnallama:
    It's Jenny!imageNo really, the girls name is Jenna, in the gif. nbsp;
    Lmao more like horse face

Oh you're into horses? I have a costume you might like then. Just one question, how are you with a riding crop? 

Did someone say Horse face?! 

photo ScreenShot2014-04-23at62323PM_zpsaf1a9bc6.png

Married: 04-13-12 

SS: 12-13-02 | SD: 12-13-02

DS: 6-8-13 | TTC #2!

• Jenny, 

It made me sad you got rid of my namesake post. But I'm always here if you want to come back and try living a little. I could show you a whole new world. 

<3 Llama 

• image CCR630:

image kari5186:
    Jenny! &nbsp;You've been holding out on us! &nbsp;You knew how to type proper English the whole time!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that was a copy and paste kinda situation.&nbsp;

This is what I was thinking too. Based on all of the evidence to date.
    CafeMom Tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ok, I was able to hold the laughter in until I saw the dancing horse mask GIF.

*dedz*

~*DD June 18th, 2012*~