January 2013 Moms

Recommend your Exersaucer

So we were gifted a Graco Jump and Jive, johnny jump up, and my son LOVES it. He can play and bounce in this thing for up to an hour without getting sick of it. But, it makes me nervous, it just doesn't seem as secure as i would like it to be and he come much to close to bonking the door frame for my comfort, so i am in the market for an exersaucer to hopefully replace it. So what have you got? What are your likes and dislikes about it? Does your LO love it or hate it? TIA ladies :)

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

Re: Recommend your Exersaucer

• jobiannjobiann member

imageb0710:
    We have a baby Einstein exersaucer and DS really likes it. He's now tall enough for it and really likes looking at all if the toys. We got it as a gift, so it's great. I'm not sure that I would buy it myself since it is around $90, but DS does really enjoy it.

I think this is the one I got gently used from friend (she only wanted $30 for it, so a deal!) who bought it for her baby 11 months ago or so...he doesn't use it anymore so I got it to have over at my Mom's for when she has him. He seems to really like it.  

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• holly52holly52 member
    I have a bright starts bounce bounce baby that I got as a gift. I want to say they are around $40 at Target. It has 7 toys and DD gets bored really easily. I think she would like something that had music better. The longest she's played in there was probably 15 mins but typically she's over it in about 5 or 10.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • we have an evenflo one....she loves it! and it's really similar to one my parent's have from when my nephew and niece were little....same toys, just different colors....anyway, there's one toy on there she has to get in her mouth everytime, and so well, she can pull that thing out! she's so strong..

but now i'm intrigued by this step and play...we don't have room for it, but i wonder how i missed it when we were registering 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have the baby Einstein excersaucer at our house and the baby Einstein jumper at my moms. He looooves both but the excersaucer maybe a little more. I have had my eye on the step and play but can't justify it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"