December 2013 Moms

~*~~ UO ~~*~

Unpopular Opinions!!!

Spill your opinions ladies and make 'em good and juicy! 

Our rainbow has arrived!

Baby Boy ColeRose born 12.6.13 

*Everyone Always Welcome*

Re: ~*~~ UO ~~*~

• I've got one:  I think it's really nosy when people ask if this pregnancy was planned.  We have a 7 month old so we are getting asked a lot.  I can't believe people I'm not close with would ask me that. My family planning is none of their f#*king business. 
  • image Sarelnad:
    I've got one: nbsp;I think it's really nosy when people ask if this pregnancy was planned. nbsp;We have a 7 month old so we are getting asked a lot. nbsp;I can't believe people I'm not close with would ask me that. My family planning is none of their fking business.nbsp;

I totally agree with you I have a 3 1/2 year old and I'm 3 1/2 months pregnant have not been on birth control since the birth of my child if I was planning on getting pregnant it would of been happen an if I wanted to plan it oh the hell well I have to take care of it not you ugh can't stand fking people...

Anyway good morning all
  • image Sarelnad:
    I've got one: nbsp;I think it's really nosy when people ask if this pregnancy was planned. nbsp;We have a 7 month old so we are getting asked a lot. nbsp;I can't believe people I'm not close with would ask me that. My family planning is none of their fking business.nbsp;

Agree.

I have a feeling this is a very popular opinion [insert mobile smiley here]

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas 

Lilypie Maternity tickers 
    4 cycles of "TTC" - 2 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  4 BFPs.  No children.
    ~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.
    ~ Started TTC 12.1.2012 - BFP 12.20.2012~  m/c 1.2.2013
    ~ Surprise BFP 7.26.12 - Lost poppy seed* 8.13.12 <3 ~
  • I do not like Jimmy John's.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image BlueCards:
    I do not like Jimmy John's.

Indifferent

BabyFruit Ticker
    Expecting our first, baby BOY, 12/12/13
  • I can't stand nosy women who want to ask you if you're pregnant but won't do they instead ask you if you're LOSING weight when you're clearly not. What do you expect me to say to you?! "Yes! Thank you for noticing! I lost 12 pounds! I'm just noticibly busting out of my pants!" If you want to know that bad...just be ballsy enough to ask. More of a rant than an unpopular opinion. But I still feel opined to say it. Happy Thursday!
    photo 40249f87-83df-48da-9fbb-1ccf1e0e5624_zps8e8080d9.jpg Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I don't like lunch meat, and I've never been to Jimmy John's, so the whole sandwich thing kinda goes over my head. lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image doodlyjane:
    I don't like lunch meat, and I've never been to Jimmy John's, so the whole sandwich thing kinda goes over my head. lol
    Ditto. I want there to be a pastry siggy challenge in the second tri. since we're supposed to reign in our sugar for the big test. mmmm now I would like a cheese croissant.
    photo 40249f87-83df-48da-9fbb-1ccf1e0e5624_zps8e8080d9.jpg Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I don't like chocolate.  Give me a bag of Skittles or some other candy intended for 10-year-old over a box of Godiva any day!
    imageimageimageimage
  • image mesekula619:
    image doodlyjane:
    I don't like lunch meat, and I've never been to Jimmy John's, so the whole sandwich thing kinda goes over my head. lol
    Ditto. I want there to be a pastry siggy challenge in the second tri. since we're supposed to reign in our sugar for the big test. mmmm now I would like a cheese croissant.

I have wanted all of the cinnamon rolls. So delicious. Probably a good thing I don't bake.

Apparently I have no unpopular opinions today, only comments on food. Cool

BabyFruit Ticker
    Expecting our first, baby BOY, 12/12/13
  • image leahraewku:
    I don't like chocolate.nbsp; Give me a bag of Skittles or some other candy intended for 10yearold over a box of Godiva any day!

Now this is just crazy talk.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• image leahraewku:
    I don't like chocolate.  Give me a bag of Skittles or some other candy intended for 10-year-old over a box of Godiva any day!

I 100% agree with you...and yes, I realize this is cray. 

Our rainbow has arrived!

• image leahraewku:
    I don't like chocolate.  Give me a bag of Skittles or some other candy intended for 10-year-old over a box of Godiva any day!

Girl you be crazy. I have a love affair with coffee and chocolate. 

• esf60esf60
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its First Anniversary
    image leahraewku:
    I don't like chocolate.nbsp; Give me a bag of Skittles or some other candy intended for 10yearold over a box of Godiva any day!

I also don't like chocolate. I could never eat it again and be totally fine.

• I want some good opinions here! I will give ya two.

1. I don't think this is unpopular but I firmly believe in gay marriage and the right for gay couples to have a family.

2. This will blow you all away and I'm sure to get flamed. I think coffee is effin gross.

Our rainbow has arrived!

• image BlueCards:

I've never even seen one. I do like a sandwich though. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    There is another kid, she's 10... 
  • mtb21mtb21
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    image BlueCards:

I have never heard of Jimmy John's before TB, good to know I'm not missing out.

Mom to two December boys, 2011 & 2013
  • image esf60:
    image leahraewku:
    I also don't like chocolate. I could never eat it again and be totally fine.

Wha?? 

• image ColeRose:

I want some good opinions here! I will give ya two.

1. I don't think this is unpopular but I firmly believe in gay marriage and the right for gay couples to have a family.

2. This will blow you all away and I'm sure to get flamed. I think coffee is effin gross.

Those are totally both right. 100% 

• I think pierced ears on babies are ridiculous. I think they look tacky and if you wouldn't circ your son, you better not be piercing your daughter's ears.
  • 1.  I posted a question in a facebook group of preggo army wives and about 10 people "liked" the post without answering the question.  What is the point of that? The notification that you "liked" my post is not only annoying but also not helpful in the slightest.

2. Army wives who whine and complain about the army and about how they get shafted drives me crazy.  I'm not sure which part they hate more.. the fact that their rent/utilities are paid for by the government or that they get free health care. 

I feel much better now that I shared my UO!!

• image KateMW:
    I think pierced ears on babies are ridiculous. I think they look tacky and if you wouldn't circ your son, you better not be piercing your daughter's ears.
    Agreed
    BabyFruit Ticker< br >Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have one. It's a doozy. 

I love animals, I think giving money to the humane society is great, BUT I think sponsoring an animal is a little out there. My SIL sponsors a cat and a dog. It's like $30 a month. In the beginning, she got pictures of the animals (that she hangs on her fridge) but now for the last two years she hasn't gotten anything. I think with all the children out there that can be sponsored, spending your money on a dog or cat is crazy. I know it's their money and they can do with it as they please, I just can't imagine spending $30 a month on a couple animals when I could spend that on one child in El Salvador or something. 

It's a random one, but I was at my SIL's house the other day and it got me thinking.

imageimage

BFP #1 July 4, 2011 Baby girl born Feb 22, 2012!!
    BFP #2 December 17, 2012 MMC January 24, 2013
    BFP #3 April 7, 2013 Baby girl born December 11, 2013!!
    Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
    You can follow her at. Www.ameliafaithsheart.blogspot.com
  • LTHBLTHB
    100 Comments 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary

image KateMW:
    I think pierced ears on babies are ridiculous. I think they look tacky and if you wouldn't circ your son, you better not be piercing your daughter's ears.

I totally agree. I have a lazy (to put it mildly) cousin who always looks like she just rolled out of bed, can't manage to keep her daughter clean & presentable but pierced her ears when she was 6 months old. Yeah, those flashy fake studs really fancy up that disheveled look you've got going on. Ugh, gross.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • jmb527jmb527
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its

image KateMW:

Agreed! People still ask me why my daughter's ears aren't pierced and then look at me funny when I say why. I am definitely waiting until she asks for them to be pierced when older, I think it will be more fun that way for her. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image ColeRose:

image leahraewku:

Me three. I am not a chocolate lover. I'll take a can of cream cheese frosting instead lol 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• image jmb527:

image KateMW:

Agreed! People still ask me why my daughter's ears aren't pierced and then look at me funny when I say why. I am definitely waiting until she asks for them to be pierced when older, I think it will be more fun that way for her. 

My 9 yo got her ears pierced as her 8th birthday present. She was then responsible enough to clean them and take care of them. I just supervised. She changes her earrings like I change my undies. I've gotten her all the fun ones and she has a blast coordinating them with her outfits. It's much more fun if you wait till they're a little older.

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.

• image aessary03:
    image ColeRose:

image leahraewku:

Me three. I am not a chocolate lover. I'll take a can of cream cheese frosting instead lol 

Me 4.If I do eat chocolate it has to be uber dark with a ridiculous % of cocoa.  Chocolate ice cream makes me want to vomit. I'm more of a caramel fiend. 

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas 

~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.
  • image ColeRose:

Completely 5000% agree.  

• image KateMW:

I don't like pierced ears on babies either, but comparing ear piercing and circumcision is silly. Circumcision has possible health benefits and can be a decision made for religious reasons. Ear piercing is typically done purely for aesthetics.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers