December 2013 Moms

Stop being rude

I read post from other women sometimes and as this being my first pregnancy as well, I will ask questions where the answer is obvious to a mom who already had a baby. Why should someone be rude when replying. Just because the answer is clear to you doesn't mean it's clear to the person that asked.

Re: Stop being rude

• tealowltealowl
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• blah blah blah
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Telling people how they should and should not behave is rude.

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas 

Lilypie Maternity tickers 
     imageimage
    4 cycles of "TTC" - 2 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  4 BFPs.  No children.
    ~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.
    ~ Started TTC 12.1.2012 - BFP 12.20.2012~  m/c 1.2.2013
    ~ Surprise BFP 7.26.12 - Lost poppy seed* 8.13.12 <3 ~
  • Huh?

DS #1 born 12.3.13
    BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Examples please
    My Ovulation Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    May Siggy Challenge: Favorite Skymall Item: Kitty Boots!
  • because we're not your personal google?
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Creative post.

::golf clap::
    image image
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Stop thinking you can change the vibe of a message board just because you personally don't like it. The reason most of us are "rude" is because most of these questions are asked eleventy billion times a day and most people could find the answer if they just did a little scrolling. Also google. And doctors. 
    DD #1 3/4/09 DD #2 11/3/11 Surprise! LO #3 due 12/9/13
  • You are rude for ruining my dinner post with your btching at people you don't know post!!

i suck

part behbeh, part yam, all raptor 11/28/13

image  image

• I'm sensing some pregnant women hormones claws coming out. Can't we all be nice? Sheesh....
  • image NY Mama:

winning! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    D13 Winner: Best Overall HDBD; Best Gifs
  • I think it's rude when someone comments on someone's post saying for ex: "uh, no that's stupid" or "really? You seriously asking that". I understand that ur not google and I don't want u to be, I bug my doctor! But for the women that come one here asking questions, I sure that their just asking bc they don't know and bc they're figuring that hey if I'm going to ask, why not ask a group of wonderful women! And if ur think I'm being rude by posting this, then maybe this post is for u. Maybe ur one of those rude people. If the shoe fits...
  • I blame this on SuperSpecialSnowflake.  She shook her fist at the gods of crazy by asking where all the drama went.
    Our family is complete!

• image Soozerella:
    You are rude for ruining my dinner post with your btching at people you don't know post!!

Not bitching at ppl and if this ruin ur dinner, maybe it wasn't going well in the first place. This is exactly what I'm talking so thank for another example. All I'm saying is that ppl come on here for support, not to feel like something they said was stupid or dumb. Isn't that the point of board? Women supporting other women?
  • image zou bisou:
    I blame this on SuperSpecialSnowflake.  She shook her fist at the gods of crazy by asking where all the drama went.

It did pick up on cue... 

D13 Winner: Best Overall HDBD; Best Gifs
  • image VCGolfNYC:
    Telling people how they should and should not behave is rude.

I'm not telling ppl how to behave bc I can't control that obviously. Just saying that the point of the board is just for women to talk about what's going with their pregnancies, ask questions, and just vent. Not be called dumb or stupid. Even if its a weird question or a question where the answer is obvious.
  • image Mel122013:
    image Soozerella:
    You are rude for ruining my dinner post with your btching at people you don't know post!!
    Not bitching at ppl and if this ruin ur dinner, maybe it wasn't going well in the first place. This is exactly what I'm talking so thank for another example. All I'm saying is that ppl come on here for support, not to feel like something they said was stupid or dumb. Isn't that the point of board? Women supporting other women?

Being honest and forthright is supporting other women. 

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas 

imageimage
    ~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.
  • image Soozerella:

Looks like newbs are on the menu tonight... 

imageimage
  • tealowltealowl
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    image Mel122013:
    why not ask a group of wonderful women!..

lololololololol

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• image Mel122013:
    I think it's rude when someone comments on someone's post saying for ex: "uh, no that's stupid" or "really? You seriously asking that". I understand that ur not google and I don't want u to be, I bug my doctor! But for the women that come one here asking questions, I sure that their just asking bc they don't know and bc they're figuring that hey if I'm going to ask, why not ask a group of wonderful women! And if ur think I'm being rude by posting this, then maybe this post is for u. Maybe ur one of those rude people. If the shoe fits...

Maybe ur mom is.

Jeez Louise, if most people bothered scrolling for 5 seconds before posting a question, let alone taking the effort to hit a back button, they would see one of the dozen times their exact question was answered nicely before people just got over of telling the same thing to someone else 6 times a day.

i suck

part behbeh, part yam, all raptor 11/28/13

image  image

• I find text speak rude. I deserve to get b!tched at in fully spelled words like you and you're.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• jmb527jmb527
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    image VCGolfNYC:

image Mel122013:
    image Soozerella:

Being honest and forthright is supporting other women. 

amen.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I absolutely agree. People are very rude tonight and it should end immediately. It is completely immature and uncalled for! Grow up people you're' having babies!
  •  15 Reasons Donna From "Parks & Recreation" Is A Role Model

TTC since 12/11, miscarriage in 2012, BFP 3/27/13 - EDD 12/08/13 - Team Green turned Pink!  Mini DSB was born 12/17/13.  So in love.

I love GIFs!!!

• Kinda wishin I had a live feed of this. Better than prime time tv!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oct 13 is bound to come to the rescue any minute!

• image zou bisou:
    I blame this on SuperSpecialSnowflake.  She shook her fist at the gods of crazy by asking where all the drama went.

Seriously. 

There is another kid, she's 10... 
  • image thetheisens:
    I find text speak rude. I deserve to get b!tched at in fully spelled words like you and you're.

YES! Thank you! It was starting to make my eyes bleed. 

BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~