Trouble TTC

United States Prescription Discounts Card???

Have any of you ladies received this card in the mail yet??  I got it in the mail today and I'm guessing it came from the government.  I called the number on the back of the card and it is legit it seems like.  I was just curious if they covered anything with infertility medications.  I called a couple different pharmacies I have gotten my infertility meds from and asked them if they had heard of the card and they had no clue what I was talking about and they said they could run the card and see if there is a discount when I order my next round of meds (I don't need any right now).  I called the company and they told me to call my local pharmacy so I can't get an answer!  I want to know what they cover because this could be helpful for a lot of us!

The lady told me that the card covers almost all FDA approved prescription medications between 50-75%.  Anyone can get the card...I'm thinking this could have something to do with Obamacare??  The website is: www.USPharmacyDiscountCard.com or you can call at 1-888-607-3001 if any of you are interested in looking into this.

If you get any information in regards to savings on injectables please share!

Just thought I would pass this on or see if any of you knew about this?? 

Me: 27, DH: 29*** TTC since November 2011 *** Dx with PCOS in September 2012 
***September 2012: IUI #1 = BFN*** 
 ***October 2012: IUI #2 = cancelled due to not responding to meds ***
 ***February 2013: IUI #3 - BFN ***
 *** April 2013: Gonal-f, HCG Trigger and TI = BFN*** 
 ***May/June 2013: TAKING A BREAK.***
***July 2013: Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = BFN***
***August 2013: Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = Cancelled due to over-stimulating***
***September/October 2013: Fermara, Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beta #1: 65, Beta #2: 210!!!!!!***

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: United States Prescription Discounts Card???

• That is NOT an official government program.  Official government programs have websites that end in .gov.  Their websites will tell you what branch of government they are part of (like the Department of Health & Human Services, etc.)

I would assume this is a scam, and I would not give them any more of my information or money.

If you want more information about new programs available under the Affordable Care Act, see www.healthcare.gov

ETA: Sorry, that may have been a bit harsh.  I can see from your profile that you're not a spammer, and these drugs are so expensive!  I hope you do get some benefits that can help.

Me & DH: both 35, married 09/01/2002
    MC, 3 IUIs, and IVF/FET to get our baby

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EIK2013EIK2013
    500 Comments 25 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Thanks for your input and information! Don't panic, I'm no scammer, just a gal going through IF who thought this sounded pretty fancy :)  Thanks again!
    Me: 27, DH: 29*** TTC since November 2011 *** Dx with PCOS in September 2012 
    ***September 2012: IUI #1 = BFN*** 
     ***October 2012: IUI #2 = cancelled due to not responding to meds ***
     ***February 2013: IUI #3 - BFN ***
     *** April 2013: Gonal-f, HCG Trigger and TI = BFN*** 
     ***May/June 2013: TAKING A BREAK.***
    ***July 2013: Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = BFN***
    ***August 2013: Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = Cancelled due to over-stimulating***
    ***September/October 2013: Fermara, Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beta #1: 65, Beta #2: 210!!!!!!***

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards