October 2013 Moms
Options

who is watching Arrested Development?

i have watched 5 or so episodes and besides the Tobias one, i am a little 'meh' on this season.  it's not measuring up!!!

Re: who is watching Arrested Development?

• Options
    Me!!  Yeah, I feel the same way.  My fav eopisode I think was Gob episode 10??

photo 45ad94ec-8f7e-4e11-afa6-d58d009e0ecb_zpse556e368.jpg  image image

• Options

imageallymp13:

it's  kind of confusing me, they do too quick a flashback, and i keep forgetting what happened since i watched the other seasons sooo long ago haha 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me! I am feeling very meh. It's okay.

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• Options
    Same here, I've managed to endure four episodes but don't even want to continue. :(
    Rachel (23) and Ben (25)
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Check out my blog.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    BFP #3: 2/14/13 EDD:10/16/2013 (Please stick little one)
  • Options

I am 4 episodes deep too.  I akin it to dating a "one that got away" type ex.  At first you feel super excited because you remember how awesome it was. Time goes on, and while you still enjoy being with them, it is definitely not what it used to be.

The Tobias episode was fantastic!

BFP 11/2/10! First Dr's appt 11/30/10, shows Blighted Ovum measuring~ 5.9w @ 7w5d Natural Miscarraige 12/10/10 TTA unitl Feb, waiting BARE minimum before hopping back in the saddle So ready to try again, but I will never forget my first baby. BFP#2 02/06/11!!!! *stick baby, stick!* Team Green turn Team PINK 10/09/11 BFP #3 02/23/13...SURPRISE! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageCousinVicki:

imageallymp13:

it's  kind of confusing me, they do too quick a flashback, and i keep forgetting what happened since i watched the other seasons sooo long ago haha 

I know that was 6-7 years ago, how am I supposed to remember everything!  Is it just me or is Lindsay's face just a mess??

photo 45ad94ec-8f7e-4e11-afa6-d58d009e0ecb_zpse556e368.jpg  image image

• Options
    imageallymp13:
    imageCousinVicki:

imageallymp13:

I know that was 6-7 years ago, how am I supposed to remember everything!  Is it just me or is Lindsay's face just a mess??

OMG YES. my husband and i can NOT stop talking about it when we watch. i can't tell wtf she did?? nose job?  Eye lift? everything? haha 

• Options
    This makes me kind of happy because I don't have netflix.  But also, I am just really jealous.
  • Options
    Mae208Mae208 member
    Yes! My hub and I LOVED the first seasons, and we almost stopped watching after the first 2 episodes of this new season. I felt so confused! It's definitely not as good as the previous seasons, but the Tobias, George Michael, and Buster episodes were pretty great. And Lindsey's face?! WTF! She's barely recognizable.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I-ish are actually watching the original episodes for the first time since nothing is on TV these days. I'm not really that impressed based on the rave reviews everyone I know has given it. Don't stone me!
    Baby #2 EDD: May 13th!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options

"I need you to help daddy get his rocks off"

DEAD!

BFP 11/2/10! First Dr's appt 11/30/10, shows Blighted Ovum measuring~ 5.9w @ 7w5d Natural Miscarraige 12/10/10 TTA unitl Feb, waiting BARE minimum before hopping back in the saddle So ready to try again, but I will never forget my first baby. BFP#2 02/06/11!!!! *stick baby, stick!* Team Green turn Team PINK 10/09/11 BFP #3 02/23/13...SURPRISE! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes, just started watching on Netflix!  I've only seen one new one so far.  It's been a few years since I've seen the others, so I think I just need to get back into the swing of things.  I remember I never liked watching the shows on TV, but I LOOOOVED watching them all in a row with no commercials.  So... maybe I'll like it better in a few episodes I hope.  Best show ever! 
    DD #1 Eva- April 2011
    DD #2 Violet- October 2013
    DD#3 Due New Year's Eve 2016

• Options
    We just started back into it too - so far my biggest confusion is trying to figure out exactly what work Portia did to her face and why does she look so bad??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"