December 2013 Moms

How early

How many weeks were you when you found out you were pregnant? I was 2 weeks!!!!!

Re: How early

• I was 4 weeks. I tested the day of my expected period.
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • tealowltealowl
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary

That's not possible. Another poster told you that in your last post.

I was 16DPO when I got my BFP.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• You can be 2 weeks post ovulation, which is probably fairly normal.  

I found at 9, maybe 10dpo. 

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas

I never knew emptiness could weigh so much, she said.  I can barely hold it.  So he sat beside her & reached for her hand, and they held it together. - Brian Andreas

4 cycles of "TTC" - 2 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  4 BFPs.  No children.
    ~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.
    ~ Started TTC 12.1.2012 - BFP 12.20.2012~  m/c 1.2.2013
    ~ Surprise BFP 7.26.12 - Lost poppy seed* 8.13.12 <3 ~

• I was 3 weeks, 5 days.

It's actually not possible to find out you're pregnant at 2 weeks. That's when you would have been ovulating. The embryo implants 6-12 days after that, so the absolute earliest that would be possible to find out is usually around 3 weeks.

D13 April Signature challenge: Google Image Search of Your SN

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yes i think your calendering is off..  i was 3 weeks 5 days or 11 DPO.. i have short cycles and it was the day my period would of started

april siggy: googling my SN

image  imageimage

• 4 weeks
    December '13 April Siggy Challenge: google your bump name
    View Full Size Image

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

• sonrisasonrisa
    Tenth Anniversary 1000 Comments Combo Breaker
    It sounds like you are measuring fetal age. I was just under 2 weeks fetal age (ie. just under 4 weeks pregnant for traditional measurements of gestational age which counts from LMP - the first two weeks or so are before you even ovulate).
  • image teal owl:
    That's not possible. Another poster told you that in your last post.
    I was 16DPO when I got my BFP.

Totally missed that. I thought she was 4 weeks and just didn't count the first 2 weeks where you're not really pregnant.
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • I was about 5 weeks when i got the BFP :)
    Cass
  • dbucksdbucks
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper
    At the time I had no clue how far along I was. Now that I've been to the dr and given an EDD, I know I was 4w4d when I got my BFP.
  • We conceived on April 3rd and I found out I was pregnant on April 20th
  • 12 DPO
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • image HannahGreen90:
    We conceived on April 3rd and I found out I was pregnant on April 20th
    We conceived on the 4th lol :)
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • 4 weeks 1 day and my levels were still barely detectable at that point. My first blood hcg was 60 at 4 weeks 3 days. They double every 48 hours approximately and most hpt don't detect lower than 25.
  • We found out early. 10Dpo.
  • image CitrusXoXo:
    image HannahGreen90:
    We conceived on April 3rd and I found out I was pregnant on April 20th
    We conceived on the 4th lol :)

Hahaha! Are you going from DOC or LMP to work out how many weeks you are?
  • Can someone please inform me what all the initials mean haha, I'm new here and I'm struggling to keep up with all you pros!
  • image HannahGreen90:
    Can someone please inform me what all the initials mean haha, I'm new here and I'm struggling to keep up with all you pros!

Dpo = days past ovulation
    Doc = date of conception
    Lmp= last menstrual period
  • NYMama1NYMama1
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    OP, as others have said, it is impossible to find out at 2 weeks pregnant even if you ovulate super early (ex: CD 8).  I O'd on CD 14 and found out at 9 or 10 DPO so I was a little over three weeks pregnant.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• 4 weeks and something days
  • 10 DPO 3 weeks 2 days

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• image Whitterpow:
    4 weeks 1 day and my levels were still barely detectable at that point. My first blood hcg was 60 at 4 weeks 3 days. They double every 48 hours approximately and most hpt don't detect lower than 25.

The last part of this really isn't true.  After my last miscarriage I had a noticeable line on a FRER when my blood hcg was as low as 5.  Digitals usually detect at >=25, others are much more senstitive.

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas

I never knew emptiness could weigh so much, she said.  I can barely hold it.  So he sat beside her & reached for her hand, and they held it together. - Brian Andreas

~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.

• image sonrisa:
    It sounds like you are measuring fetal age. I was just under 2 weeks fetal age (ie. just under 4 weeks pregnant for traditional measurements of gestational age which counts from LMP - the first two weeks or so are before you even ovulate).

This, and I was about the same

April siggy challenge-google sn 

• Well on may 8th I got a faint positive and since than I had 4 blood test and my hormone levels been rising. My progesterone levels are also good so idk I'm just saying 2 weeks bc today my dr said she thinks I'm 5 weeks bc she thinks she saw the yolk sac. So may 8th I could only have been 2 weeks if I'm 5 wks now. Idk just calculating from the info from the drs
  • I don't believe in hpt. I just knew because I missed my period and I ALWAYS feel super bloated when implantation occurs.
  • KateMWKateMW
    25000 Comments 250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its

image alyssajeremy:
    I don't believe in hpt. I just knew because I missed my period and I ALWAYS feel super bloated when implantation occurs.

<3 this. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • image alyssajeremy:
    I don't believe in hpt. I just knew because I missed my period and I ALWAYS feel super bloated when implantation occurs.

I'm sorry, but can you elaborate?  Why don't you believe in home pregnancy tests?  Do you not believe in hcg?   

• KateMWKateMW
    25000 Comments 250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its
    I was 9-10 dpo I think.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • 3 weeks 5 days 
    D13 March siggy challenge: Favorite tv mom
    Lynette Scavo