August 2012 Moms
Options

BUONA FORTUNA

2»

Re: BUONA FORTUNA

• Options
    amaiteamaite member
    I too have been thinking of you and your family often. I hope you will have good news tomorrow.
  • Options
    What a sweet and wonderful boy you have. I cried reading your update - I can't imagine what you are going through. We are here for you. I am praying for good news for your family.
    WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He's so so precious!  I'll be sending my thoughts and prayers for good news.  Hang in there and know we're all here for you!

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."
  • Options
    What a good, sweet baby. What's your address, I want to send him every fcking Popsicle in Austin!

Lots of hugs, mama, we're all going to be with you tomorrow.

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the update. Huge hugs to you and your little trooper! We'll be praying tomorrow brings you hope!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sending every good vibe I have your way. I'll keep your adorable little boy in my thoughts tonight. Wishing for nothing but the best possible news tomorrow. Stay strong. We're here for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I just want you ladies to know- I read all of your comments/responses.  Thank you all.  It truly mean so much to have such strength and positivity behind us.  

Liam says thank you too!! 

• Options
    Thanks for the update. Liam, you and your whole family have been on my heart and mind all day. I will keep praying!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I hope the results today are what everyone is praying for. My thoughts are prays are with you and baby Liam.
  • Options

imageAggieDaner:
    What a good, sweet baby. What's your address, I want to send him every fcking Popsicle in Austin! Lots of hugs, mama, we're all going to be with you tomorrow.

i second this!  popsicles for breakfast, lunch and dinner for being such a brave boy.

i cannot imagine what this experience has been like.  i won't pretend to, but i have no shortage of love. 

thinking of you today!!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thinking of you today.... Hoping for good results!!!  <3

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My heart is breaking for you.  I am so sorry that you are going through it.  Liam is a brave little boy and you are a brave mama!!  Thinking of you and hoping for good results!!

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"