May 2013 Moms

Today's my due date!

Today is officially my due date... Really getting anxious! I have had no contractions... Wondering if the little guy is ever going to evacuate the premises

Re: Today's my due date!

• I'm in the same boat. Due today and baby boy isn't even dropped yet! Hope we both have our babies soon.
  • due on friday...no signs, cervix completely closed, floater baby :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine too!! As of yesterday 2 cm dilated 100 percent thinned out but no baby! Induction scheduled for June 7th if needed but still hoping to be a may mommy....
  • Good luck, ladies!  if it makes you feel better, I went to bed Monday, May 20 with absolutely no signs of labor and baby was here at 8:25 a.m. on the 21st.  I had been having strong BH for about a month and was at 3 cm 70-80% effaced the Friday before.  But no "real" (painful) contractions until 2:30 a.m. and no nesting, diarrhea, etc. at all.  I went to bed Monday night saying "I'm bored of maternity leave already and this baby is NEVER going to come."  And then he was here.  I was 40 weeks 2 days according to LMP and exactly 40 weeks according to OPK/when we DTD.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine is tomorrow, and I feel you! Although I feel good, it's just a weird feeling to think we can go from...nothing... to...BABY... without more signs leading up to it, but apparently it happens all the time, so I try to tell msyelf that my super high belly, and general good feelings just mean I'm ready when she is :) Good luck everyone- by mid June, every May mom will have her baby... Right? Right?!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• I'm due today as well. Last Friday I was about 1 cm and almost completely effaced. Will be heading back for another appt this Friday. I've noticed at times my belly is hard, and other times it's not so hard. I don't know if this is a small contraction or not..... Guess we'll just have to keep waiting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"