May 2013 Moms

Today's my due date!

Today is officially my due date... Really getting anxious! I have had no contractions... Wondering if the little guy is ever going to evacuate the premises

Re: Today's my due date!

• I'm in the same boat. Due today and baby boy isn't even dropped yet! Hope we both have our babies soon.
  • due on friday...no signs, cervix completely closed, floater baby :(
  • Mine too!! As of yesterday 2 cm dilated 100 percent thinned out but no baby! Induction scheduled for June 7th if needed but still hoping to be a may mommy....
  • OLJ1010OLJ1010
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Fifth Anniversary Name Dropper
    Right there with you. Due today, appt yesterday, cervix completely closed.. And now I'm waiting at my primary care doctor's office because I think I have a sinus infection or some other nonsense. Mobile thumbs up.

Good luck to you! Hoping for babies soon
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good luck, ladies!  if it makes you feel better, I went to bed Monday, May 20 with absolutely no signs of labor and baby was here at 8:25 a.m. on the 21st.  I had been having strong BH for about a month and was at 3 cm 70-80% effaced the Friday before.  But no "real" (painful) contractions until 2:30 a.m. and no nesting, diarrhea, etc. at all.  I went to bed Monday night saying "I'm bored of maternity leave already and this baby is NEVER going to come."  And then he was here.  I was 40 weeks 2 days according to LMP and exactly 40 weeks according to OPK/when we DTD.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image CRLSMC2011:

Good luck, ladies!  if it makes you feel better, I went to bed Monday, May 20 with absolutely no signs of labor and baby was here at 8:25 a.m. on the 21st.  I had been having strong BH for about a month and was at 3 cm 70-80% effaced the Friday before.  But no "real" (painful) contractions until 2:30 a.m. and no nesting, diarrhea, etc. at all.  I went to bed Monday night saying "I'm bored of maternity leave already and this baby is NEVER going to come."  And then he was here.  I was 40 weeks 2 days according to LMP and exactly 40 weeks according to OPK/when we DTD.

I know this makes me feel hella better, thanks. I wake every morning saying to myself, "wtf, no labor yet?!"

I never thought I'd go his long. (I'm 41w2d for those on mobile). 

"A little proofreading goes along weigh." - Me, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Mine is tomorrow, and I feel you! Although I feel good, it's just a weird feeling to think we can go from...nothing... to...BABY... without more signs leading up to it, but apparently it happens all the time, so I try to tell msyelf that my super high belly, and general good feelings just mean I'm ready when she is :) Good luck everyone- by mid June, every May mom will have her baby... Right? Right?!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• I'm due today as well. Last Friday I was about 1 cm and almost completely effaced. Will be heading back for another appt this Friday. I've noticed at times my belly is hard, and other times it's not so hard. I don't know if this is a small contraction or not..... Guess we'll just have to keep waiting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards