Babies: 3 - 6 Months

3 month olds-what's your bedtime?

Just curious as my LO approaches 3 months, what is you 3 month old's bedtime and how many wakeups if any?
CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Re: 3 month olds-what's your bedtime?

• Our little one is about 3.5 months - we start his bedtime routine around 6:30 in hopes that he'll go down between 7-8.  We just started sleep training and they recommended putting him down earlier as we were putting him down between 8:30-9 previously.  He seems like he sleeps much longer the earlier we put him down.  He used to wake up 8-10 times/night, but since we started sleep training a week ago, he only wakes up once around 3 for a feeding and then around 7 when he wakes up for the day.  Good luck!  
  • I pick mine up after work at 5:30 he hangs out until between 830-10 all depends on when he napped last and I get in one more feeding then he goes to sleep until 6 the next morning. he is 3 1/2 months
    photo 974be4a7-562b-438b-968f-2b2b4a7ac553.jpg
  • Mine goes to bed around 8 to 10 and wakes up between 5:30 and 6:30
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • CellisCellis
    250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 500 Comments Combo Breaker
    DS isn't 3 months, but his bedtime hasn't changed. Bedtime is at 7, but it varies slightly depending on how his naps went for the day. Sometimes he's out by 6:30 and others it's 7:30, but we always try to make it within 30 minutes of 7. He wakes up at 6:30 for the day. He use to wake up 3 or 4 times a night, he started sleeping 11-12 hours when he got closer to 5 months. He just changed that on his own.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Drea926Drea926
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    DS is 15 weeks and goes to bed between 7 and 7:30. He started doing that around 2 months old and we just followed his lead. He either STTN until 5:30 or so, or he may wake once for a feeding. (Of course during growth spurts or some other disturbance he may wake more.)

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• DS has been going down between 7 and 7:30 since 10 weeks when he transitioned to his crib. He had two wake up a night until around 14 weeks (he could go 4-5 hours) and then he went down to one. Now he sleeps 8 hours before a wake up. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersimage
  • E is now 14 weeks and after bedtime routine, she is asleep by 9 pm. She wakes through the night MAYBE once for a snack (this is through the week) and is right back asleep till 7 am. She is up for an hour and then sleeps for another 2.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image McCarron20:
    Our little one is about 3.5 months - we start his bedtime routine around 6:30 in hopes that he'll go down between 7-8.  We just started sleep training and they recommended putting him down earlier as we were putting him down between 8:30-9 previously.  He seems like he sleeps much longer the earlier we put him down.  He used to wake up 8-10 times/night, but since we started sleep training a week ago, he only wakes up once around 3 for a feeding and then around 7 when he wakes up for the day.  Good luck!  

This exactly! lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My LO is 14weeks and he goes to bed at around 8pm and sleeps until 7am but wakes up about 3 times during the night to eat.
  • Mine is down around 9 and I wake him to eat at midnight, then hes down until 6, eats quick, and hes back down until 8 or 9am.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lkm2006lkm2006
    1000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 5 Love Its
    He will be 3 weeks next week.

He goes gown anywhere between 7 30 to 8 30 and wakes up between 7 go 7 30.

• DS is four months but bedtime has stayed consistent since he was around 2 months old. It varies between 6:30 and 7:00. Lately he has been needing it closer to 6:30 because he boycotts his late nap. He had been getting up once a night but the four month wakeful has found our house and for the past two weeks or so he has been getting up two or three times.
    View Full Size Imageimage

• DS is almost 14 weeks and will go down between 10-10:30 and then sleep between 8 to 10 hours straight before getting up for the day
  • 3.5 mos here... i like to have her sleeping by 7:30/8...

usually one wake up 

~Formerly~AngnShaun~

~~Transferred 2 Perfect Embryos 5/28 - BFP 6/4~~ HAILEY ELIZABETH ~2/16/13~ 6:39am ~ 6lbs 2oz ~ 20" long ~ 1 Year ~ 20lbs 14oz ~ 29.25"~
    ~10.10 Ectopic, 4.11 Nat m/c 9w, 8.11, 1.12, 3.12 CPs~

Follow Me on Pinterest

Angela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (100-in-2012 shelf)

• My LO is 3.5 months and sleeps at 7 pm. He wakes up 2 to 3 times until 7 am. Strangely, he used to wake up only once just a few weeks ago, so I'm puzzled as to why he wakes up more often now.