February 2013 Moms

I can't stay healthy!

When I went to the doctor for my 6wk PP appointment, she diagnosed me with a sinus infection. I fought with that for quite awhile, because the antibiotics upset LOs tummy. 

Then we both got thrush.

Then I had a migraine for 2 weeks.

Then I got some sort of stomach bug and was throwing up.

Now, I have a sore throat/cold that will turn into a sinus infection (terrible sinuses run in my family and it's NEVER just a cold).

Ugh. I try to eat well and all that. I usually have a really great immune system, but something is kicking my butt here....

The good news is that because of this I'm now 10lbs under my pre-preg weight. Only 2 more lbs and I'll be down to where I was when I got pregnant with DS! 

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow.'"
~Mary Anne Radmacher

Feb 2013 August Sig Challenge: Man/Lady Crush: 

Zachary Levi

Re: I can't stay healthy!

• This sucks! Sorry you're sick all the time. Sounds like you need some alone time... Have you ever tried acupuncture? I use it for just about everything that ails me (even flipped my breech baby at 36 weeks!). 
  • Bummer! Do you take a daily mtivitamin? Might help.

Hope you feel better soon!!
    "Sweat is my sanity". Sarah Palin "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hear ya! starting 3 weeks ago, I had strep. A few days later I got a cold which turned into a sinus infection (If I have a cold, a sinus infection is just a couple days away. Never fails) then bronchitis! Then just a few days ago I get mastitis! I'm so sick of being sick it isn't funny...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker