June 2012 Moms

Just so you ladies know...

Alicia changed her SN:
https://m.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=74259209

Sorry not clicky. Any irony in her new SN being Chester?

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: Just so you ladies know...

• Thanks for letting us know!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good looking out!

Chester...hehehe
  • Loading the player...
  • imagespeer06:
    Thanks Missy. Apparently she just can't help herself from coming on TheBump even though she's no longer wanted... Chester...heh.

You're welcome. Obviously, she couldn't have just left or started a new account. Cuz, ya know, that would take too much attention from her.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imagespeer06:

Well she wouldn't be able to keep her post count on which she's worked so hard! 

Totally unrelated, but I love that you didn't end your sentence with a preposition. The grammar police would give you an award of excellence.

• SigirSigir member
    What is her new full screen name. Mobile bumping so can't see the link.
  • Meery82Meery82 member
    imagespeer06:

imageSigir:

ChesterC123. She and Allison started a private FB page called Parenting by Instinct or some crap as well. I've been lurking on SAHM since this crap hit the fan. Kind of funny, but really it's not, considering who she married... 

LOL. Oh, the irony! They have such wonderful parenting instincts, after all. 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagespeer06:

imageSigir:

ChesterC123. She and Allison started a private FB page called Parenting by Instinct or some crap as well. I've been lurking on SAHM since this crap hit the fan. Kind of funny, but really it's not, considering who she married... 

WTF?! Wow, they just aren't grounded in reality at all. Who, besides them, would want to join their Facebook group? I can't see anyone who knows Allison's history wanting to join their group. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Meery82Meery82 member

Oh jeez, I just saw the page. They actually have poor, unsuspecting souls who have joined it. If only they knew!

P.S. I saw a pic of the perv on Allison's page. Ew. He even looks like a skeevy pig. 

• Allison has a new name too.....it's LastTrySeriously and she's already posted on here.....can't they just call it quits?
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• imagemissyishere:
    imagespeer06:
    Thanks Missy. Apparently she just can't help herself from coming on TheBump even though she's no longer wanted... Chester...heh.
    You're welcome. Obviously, she couldn't have just left or started a new account. Cuz, ya know, that would take too much attention from her.
    i didn't think you could just change your sn.... I tried doing that awhile ago after I got married.... 
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Meery82Meery82 member
    Does anyone know what the point is of the post counts? Do you get a prize or something when you reach a certain number? LOL
  • SigirSigir member
    imageMeery82:

Oh jeez, I just saw the page. They actually have poor, unsuspecting souls who have joined it. If only they knew!

P.S. I saw a pic of the perv on Allison's page. Ew. He even looks like a skeevy pig. 

ITA- that husb sure creeped me out!  I almost didn't recognize Alicia in that pic of the two BFFs... I guess it's been a long time, the last pic of her I saw was the one in her signature of her and her dh. 

• imagespeer06:

imageSigir:

No! That is bananas

• imagespeer06:

I'm surprised Allison even has friends considering her husband but probably like The Bump, the majority of their FB friends are probably people they met on the interwebz as well.

My biggest chuckle is that they are alllllllll about breastfeeding but I'm pretty sure neither of them did? 

I waste far too much energy on this, but I cannot seem to help myself. Originally, Alecia was all about the "Bringing up Bebe" French style of parenting. Then I guess she jumped on the AP bandwagon instead. Her brand of AP doesn't really seem to jive with what Sears says though. Oh well, good for her for spreading her wealth of parenting info to other mothers **eyeroll**

• How have you guys found their facebook page?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • I just died:

With that being said, we also want parents here to be aware that we intend to respect your views even if they are not necessarily in line with what we, the admins, believe. However, do not take offense if we try to offer you literature to study and try to change your mind. We do this not to be arrogant, but because we have done the research and we believe strongly in the idea of "when you know better you do better." We don't do these things to be offensive. We do them in an attempt to help save your child's life, or at the very least, make them safer and happier

I can't even.....I just can't, I can't

• Can we have gif/meme day??
  • All I have to say is OMG! "The admins will not tolerate shaming etc..."..

and the pic of that sick pedo! He looks like a sweaty pig! Those poor poor babies! He's just yuck!  

• First, I didn't think you could change your SN?!  Is the a new change?  

Second, seriously, I cannot believe that FB page.  You can't make this up!  Do the other parents in that group know who her husband is?   I doubt anyone would knowingly be a part of a parenting group with a pedo wife where he could have access to info.  So unbelievable! 

• Meery82Meery82 member
    imageMiaGirl0815:

First, I didn't think you could change your SN?!  Is the a new change?  

Second, seriously, I cannot believe that FB page.  You can't make this up!  Do the other parents in that group know who her husband is?   I doubt anyone would knowingly be a part of a parenting group with a pedo wife where he could have access to info.  So unbelievable! 

i know! That's what I was thinking. Those people probably have no idea. 

• Hey, does anyone want to join my fb parenting group? It's called "parent however the fluck you want"
  • imagestepper1725:

I just died:

With that being said, we also want parents here to be aware that we intend to respect your views even if they are not necessarily in line with what we, the admins, believe. However, do not take offense if we try to offer you literature to study and try to change your mind. We do this not to be arrogant, but because we have done the research and we believe strongly in the idea of "when you know better you do better." We don't do these things to be offensive. We do them in an attempt to help save your child's life, or at the very least, make them safer and happier

I can't even.....I just can't, I can't

Oh my christ. That is the biggest load of shiit I have ever heard in my life. After reading that garbage, why would ANYONE join their little cult?? I swear they live in their own realm of reality.  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageemilyheps:
    Hey, does anyone want to join my fb parenting group? It's called "parent however the fluck you want"

I'm already the admin for a FB group called "Parenting by burying your head in the sand", I don't think I have time for another one!  

I hope someone warns those other parents in that group.

• Just catching up on all of this drama, but I looked at the FB page and my first thought was this- Do any of you have matching profile pictures with friendship quotes with your BFFs?  WTH?  This is hilarious.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"