June 2013 Moms
Options

Late June Moms

2»

Re: Late June Moms

• Options
    I'm due June 30 with my 2nd boy. My son was almost 2 weeks overdue and they had to induce me to get him out so I'm thinking this one may follow in his brother's footsteps and make an appearance in July. I'm a stay at home mom.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Due June 23rd originally and then bumped to June 20th.  I am still working.  Last day is next Friday.  I get 2 weeks prior to due date and then 6 weeks post delivery paid.  My company also offers 26 weeks of FML, so I have plenty of time.  Just under 4 weeks until EDD!!  Definitely can't wait!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekanga1622Wed220857:

Due June 26

RCS scheduled June 24

Last day of work is June 21

Baby list got a lot checked off this past weekend but there is still a lot left to do - mostly things that don't directly relate to baby but projects I want done before baby arrives. 

Same here, RCS June 24, last day of work June 21.

• Options
    I am due June 28th. I am going to work until I go into labor since my job is at home, an avg. of 29 hours per week, online and is not stressful. Big Smile
  • Options

I'm due June 21st

Im wondering if I'll be in July as well, considering the odds are that I'll go over. I'll be 37 weeks on Friday, so that's a relief.

Im working until this baby comes out. I have an office job and not want to use any of my leave to just play the waiting game.

Wont be long now for any of us. Good luck June Mamas.  

• Options
    imagehannahmp:

How is everyone doing? The excitement is killing me with all of these cute little babies and it's not even June yet! I'm beginning to wonder if I could turn into a July mom... Just thought I'd check in with the end of the month ladies.

When is your due date?

Are any of you still working?

Mine is June 22nd....I'm still teaching. My plan is to teach until June 13th (last day of school) if all goes well!

I am due June 30 but I am a high risk pregnancy and have been having daily contractions since 30 weeks (am 35 weeks now).  Last check I was 80% effaced so doctor does think she will come early but we are hoping to keep her in for at least another week or two!  I am not still working as they put me on house rest at 30 weeks.  I am also a teacher and miss my kiddos!!  I am hoping I can make it to their Kindergarten promotion ceremony on June 12 but I don't know... 

• Options
    I'm technically due July 2, but was always told due to my pre-existing diabetes I would be induced at 39wks, so June 25. Well, this last appointment, my OB actually said that if everything keeps looking as good as it has been (baby is staying solidly average in size, so no big baby in sight, which was their biggest concern!) he might be willing to discuss letting me go to term when we hit the point of scheduling the induction! So, I might end up a July mamma after all! Not that I wouldn't love seeing my little boy a bit early, but the idea of letting him cook as long as he needs makes me really happy! :) Either way, it's all getting super close!
  • Options
    June 24th.  I've closed up my WAHM business till August for the most part.  Just taking it easy and soaking up the time with only DD and I for now.
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Options
    I'm due June 22 but I feel like she could come sooner than that, I hope not. I'm trying to work up until I go into labor, we'll see.
  • Options
    I'm June 22 as well!! Doing well, Friday is my last day of work so ill have some time to rest before baby.

• Options
    Due June 28th also, so anticipating potentially being a July mom.  I am a teacher, kids are in school until June 25, teachers work until June 27, so unless baby girl comes early, I'll be working up to the very end.

TTC starting November 2010  HSG clear, DH SA #1- Slightly low count & motility SA#2-normal
    Lap&Dye/Hysterscopy Feb 2012: Endo stage 2
    April - June 2012: Femera 5 mg & 3 IUIs = All BFN    July/August 2012: IVF #1 = C/P
    September/October 2012: IVF #2 BFP! Beta 1= 223 Beta 2 = 480 Beta 3 = 11,440
    My beautiful daughter was born June 21, 2013
    TTC #2 naturally, no luck
    IVF #3 April 2015: BFN
    IVF #4 July 2015: BFP! Beta 1 9dp5dt = 409, Beta 2 13dp5dt = 1743

• Options

Due date is June 26th...wouldn't be surprised if I go late and have a July baby.

Still working.  I work from home three to four days a week and will probably work exclusively from home in another week or two just to be safe.  My office is only 25 minutes away but the hospital is a five minute drive from home so it's easier just to work from home.  Really looking forward to maternity leave, but it's starting to sound like I might take an adjusted maternity leave of sorts because there are just too many changes going on in my department (my boss is leaving, the auditor general is showing up in July, new as-yet-unknown ERP system being put into place, etc), and I can't train the new hire when I don't even know what training needs to be done at this point. <sigh>   Oh well, we'll see what happens.  Mini vent over.

• Options
    I'm due June 27. My mom was 2 weeks late with both my brother and I so this could drag out till July.

I'm planning to work until I deliver. I am a preop and recovery nurse.
  • Options

Due June 25th

Still working! (Will keep going until 39w or so?)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Due June 23rd!  Not working; thankful for the time to rest and get prepared.  Definitely less energy lately, and this week woke up with an itchy rash on the belly. :(  MW is not worried tho; i have my 36 appt tomorrow.
  • Options

Due: June 26th

I'm still working, although today was my first day on a reduced schedule. I'm a Children's Librarian which is a really active job, so I'm feeling pretty run down at this point. Working 5 hour days until June 6th then off for good. Haven't had this much time off of work since I was in my mid-20s - no idea what I'll do with myself! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"