November 2013 Moms

First Baby Due November 2013

I am very excited but also a little nervous - so many people offering their help and stories I have really had enough - I am ready to have this baby my own way when my baby is ready. I appreciate the advice but sometimes it can become overwhelming. I am showing heavily at 16wks I was only a size 6 before baby so I knew I would pop early, but I don't seem to be putting much weight on which is ok but I would like a few kilo's at least 4 just seems too little at 16wks - how are other first time mothers feeling?? I would love to hear your thoughts (as at least we can go through this time together).

Re: First Baby Due November 2013

• I meant to say as part of that post that I am over people who have already had babies and their stories (bad ones at that) not my new mummy friends due in November - I am dying to share with you all and for you to share with me.
  • MytarasMytaras
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Name Dropper
    I've also had so many people feel the need to hate horror stories with me. It's hard because you don't want to be rude and tell them that you don't want to hear it. Just remember that it's your pregnancy and your baby. Try to take what people say with a grain of salt. And know that te outcome of whatever you have to go through will be a beautiful baby. Good luck:
  • image Mytaras:
    I've also had so many people feel the need to hate horror stories with me. It's hard because you don't want to be rude and tell them that you don't want to hear it. Just remember that it's your pregnancy and your baby. Try to take what people say with a grain of salt. And know that te outcome of whatever you have to go through will be a beautiful baby. Good luck:

I actually tell people who tell me horror stories "you know, I really don't need to hear negative stuff right now. I am having a hard enough time just being terrified everyday of becoming a parent and hoping the baby is ok. Can we talk about this once my baby arrives in November?" I think people just forget how terrified they were before their babies came.