February 2013 Moms
Options

surviving the WIFE

A friend sent this to DH on FB and we had a good chuckle. Thought I'd share. How many can you relate to?

https://www.scarymommy.com/new-dad-survival-guide/

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: surviving the WIFE

• Options
    Love it!!! Thanks for sharing!! Lol

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    imageDC2London:

OMG.  They should hand these out to new dads at the hospital.  

l love #1.  It is guaran-freaking-teed that my husband will only get stuck late at work when one or both of the kids has had a tough day.  And I'm telling myself, "It's ok.  Just make it to 6:30.  Just make it to 6:30" and then you find out at 6:29 that he hasn't even LEFT WORK YET. 

A.M.E.N. except for me he says 6:30 and when it's 6:40 and I keep saying to myself, "it's just traffic, he'll be home any second, but I'll call and make sure he's close" then I call and find out... he's still at work. Angry or Crying take your pick

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    omg thank you! I immediately sent it to DH.  numbers 1 and 2 are a daily occurrence!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I love it! Just last night I had to make sure DH knew he shouldn't feel like he's doing me a favor when he takes care of OUR son.
  • Options
    imagekelly321:
    imageDC2London:

OMG.  They should hand these out to new dads at the hospital.  

l love #1.  It is guaran-freaking-teed that my husband will only get stuck late at work when one or both of the kids has had a tough day.  And I'm telling myself, "It's ok.  Just make it to 6:30.  Just make it to 6:30" and then you find out at 6:29 that he hasn't even LEFT WORK YET. 

A.M.E.N. except for me he says 6:30 and when it's 6:40 and I keep saying to myself, "it's just traffic, he'll be home any second, but I'll call and make sure he's close" then I call and find out... he's still at work. Angry or Crying take your pick

Don't even get me started... I've practically thrown DS at DH when he strolled in an hour and a half later than expected.

I like cookies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"