November 2012 Moms

Reaction to solids...

If your LO has a reaction to something how long do you wait to reintroduce it? My DS got explosive diarrhea when I fed him apples. We were passing a cold around so I wanted a few days and gave it to him again, and, well, again... Do you wait a few months and try again? I can't imagine he'll never be able to eat apples. We just stated solids about two weeks ago, so solids are all new to him. 
Sept 2013 started TTC#2 (never got PP period so hoping for the first egg to drop)
Jan 2014 - diagnosed POF (Premature Ovarian Failure) and told pregnancy not possible without egg donor because my ovaries would never function again with my hormone levels (FSH 136, LH 98.6, AMH <.03) - using acupuncture, chiropractic care and TCM herbs / supplements
March 11, 2014 ovulated despite every doctors prognosis!!!
May 31, 2014 BFP but ended in CP within hours - I've come a long way from non functioning ovaries. Stick next time baby!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Reaction to solids...

• My LO hasn't had an allergic reaction of any sort to anything he has eaten, but I would try again in anywhere between a week and a month, depending on the reaction. With diarrhea, I'd probably wait at least 2 weeks.

Are you sure it's actually diarrhea?  Not just looser poops?  I ask because cooked apples cause me and my DD to have loose, very runny stools. Same with cooked pears. Raw fruits just soften. 

Good luck.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Hallie started horribly vomiting off cherry juice a couple weeks ago. I think I'll wait another month or so before trying again. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker