Texas Babies

New to site

Hello my husband and I are expecting our first baby. We are so excited our due date is Oct. 1st. We recently moved to SA from Florida and I am looking to make mommy friends and have play dates when our little one arrives. Please let me know if anyone is interested. 

Re: New to site

• Congratulations. I am new to the site as well. My baby is 6 weeks old. I look forward to hearing more from you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome to Texas! My husband and I are from panama city, fland we are expecting in july. We visit San Antonio alot we live about 2 hrs south. Im trying to form a new mommies group meetup one weekend if possible since I do not have a lot of options here. Im not sure if u have a dr yet but I am delivering at methodist my dr is satterfield from seven oaks womens center she is awesome! Welcome to the board.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would be open to a local meet up. Keep us posted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi I'm new to site as well.I'm due july 5th. Will be having a baby girl.Born and raised in sa. Im hoping to meet new moms as well good luck with your pregnancy.wishing u a healthy baby!
  • I have a 9 1/2 old baby girl and my husband and I are expecting our 2nd in February!

I am always looking for new Mommy friends in San Antonio and the surrounding area!

Feel free to email me meagan_newsom@ymail.com abd we can go from there!

• thsi would be great!
  • I'm from as I have 3 kids I don't have much friends just looking for utter moms to talk too if u like to get to know me plesas let e know thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"