I am wondering if anyone has sent their children to separate schools (for any reason) and how this has worked out for your children and your family?
My 4 yo is currently in an excellent Montessori Preschool, which will give her a full scholarship to an elite (and very expensive!) Montessori elementary school after successfully completing this program for two years. It's an excellent school and I want the same for my 18 month old once he is at the appropriate age. However, the Preschool does not allow non-immunized children to enroll, nor do they accept religious exemption forms. My daughter has received her full course of immunizations, as she is about 3 years older than her sibling and we were pro-vaccinations at the time. However, after having our second child, we made the informed decision to not vaccinate our children going forward.
This is great, but now, my 18 month old will not have the opportunity to attend. We will have to find another Preschool/Elementary school that is great for him .
I really detest the idea of sending my children to different schools. Do any parents have experience with this?
Thanks in advance.