April 2013 Moms

Avent Bottles

Does anyone else have the Avent Classic bottles? I have the 4oz ones and they are horrible! They leak and drip all over the place. Does this happen to anyone else or did I get defective bottles?

Re: Avent Bottles

• We have those! We love them. Never have had a problem with them and have been using them 6 weeks tomorrow! 
  • I bought the natural ones the other day and they are fine, but the classic ones suck
  • Loading the player...
  • We have then and love then! Just have to make sure we have the little blue ring in the cap nice and tight and we have no issues!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • zzbbzzbb member
    imageMichmax11:
    imageJordynLeighx3:
    We have then and love then! Just have to make sure we have the little blue ring in the cap nice and tight and we have no issues!

Yep, this exactly. We love them. We've tried Dr brown, tommy tippee and similac bottles also, and avent classic is our favorite.

This...in the instructions it said to put them together wet...I think it makes a seal better. I've always used the blue thing and had so problems.
  • Ours are horrible. They drip everywhere, and we do have them put together properly. I assumed it was because my DH bought the 1mo when DS was just born. We have not tried them again now that he is a month old. Using Playtex and he loves them.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • leasajleasaj member
    I have them hate them! Ours leak...even when put together exactly as told. We switched to Dr. brown are happy...well except for we are out from others.
  • Well I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one
  • I received avent bottles as a baby shower gift and they even came with my breast pump that my insurance covered all leaked! I called Avent and they asked me if the bottles came with round insert and none of them did. They sent me all new bottles free of charge with the new inserts. I would def call the company and let them know they have great customer service.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    Enjoy life, smile alot, and always be positive!
  • We have them and we hate them! I love the Playtex Vent Air ones. They don't give him as much gas and don't leak everywhere.The Avent ones cause him to be gassier because the lack of air flow. That's my opinion though.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • I have both styles. The classic ones don't leak, but the natural one does! We cant figure out why.. ..
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"