January 2014 Moms

Sigi help please

I am trying to change my sigi and I save what I put in the box, but it isn't showing up on the boards. What am I doing wrong?? I am trying to change the pic of my DS and add a ticker for LO#2. It wouldn't let me change it when I was last on either.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sigi help please

• You have to hit save at least 20 times in a row for it to actually change. good luck!
    ____________________________________________________________________________

image  image
    My Rainbow Clayton
    "Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 DS born 1/13/14
    All AL Ladies always welcome on my posts!

• Click save no less than 10 times. Seriously.

Lilypie - (DJNS)

Lilypie - (lch0)

BFP 8.9.12 EDD 4.15.13 M/C 8.19.12
    BFP 10.11.12 EDD 6.24.13 M/C 10.19.12

• Click save a ton of times.

I'm having a problem where the box to edit my sig doesn;t even show up but everything else on the page does. I have no idea how to fix it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image                      

• image MeganWorden:
    You have to hit save at least 20 times in a row for it to actually change. good luck!

This. But just keep clicking. Eventually it will work.