October 2011 Moms

~~ HDBD ~~

I know it's slow around here, but we can't let this place die completely!

Here's T at her first parade.  She got a free freeze pop and it was a big hit. 

:)" alt="Photo: Went to the WSP parade today with new friends we met at the park. Very fun! Tessa loved the freeze pops. :)" src="https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/p480x480/970143_10152830556805571_2138001058_n.jpg" width="252" height="338" />

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~~ HDBD ~~

• LCassLCass
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker

Mmm, looks like she's enjoying that freezie!

I haven't participated in forever, so I'm going to AW it up.

Saying goodbye to Lily's first home (we'd actually already moved several days before, but went back to do a final clean-up of the old place and get a photo of her there):

Loving Dada, even with a door in the way:

New bikes!  A house nearby had these sitting out with a "free" sign so we grabbed them both.  They're in really good shape, and as soon as her feet can reach the pedals she's going to have a blast:

ETA: fixed photo size, sorry for the giants before

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• joolz17joolz17
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 250 Answers Combo Breaker

I just got a sneak peek of our newborn/family pictures! 

Here's one of my two boys:

Poof!

• joolz17joolz17

And one of little C:

Poof!

• LCassLCass
    Either pregnancy hormones have finally hit my tear ducts (entirely possible) or C is unbelievably cute!  I'm thinking both, actually.  His eyes are killing me here!  I love the pic of both boys, too.  Please share when you get more, joolz!

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• LCass, great photos!  I love the one of L and her daddy.  And score on the free bikes!

Joolz, the cuteness is overwhelming!  Great photo of your boys together and I LOVE the photo of little C.  What a cute little squish!

• Joolz your boys are adorable! 

Here's Edison from a wedding this weekend

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • joolz17joolz17

You guys are so sweet. Little C is the best. 

Lcass, this should keep those ducts going:

Poof!]

and not one of the profesh ones, but here is little G doing his fave, checking in on C and giving him a kiss:

Poof!

• LCassLCass
    image joolz17:

Lcass, this should keep those ducts going

Crying Crying Crying

That's gorgeous!  And while I was continuing to stare at the one of C's eyes I realized he looks a lot like you!

• joolz17joolz17
    image LCass:
    image joolz17:

Lcass, this should keep those ducts going

Crying Crying Crying

That's gorgeous!  And while I was continuing to stare at the one of C's eyes I realized he looks a lot like you!

definitely looks like me way more than that G did! And you are going to have a little new one so soon!  

• KrisM86KrisM86
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Combo Breaker

LCass, I love the pics of L on the bikes!

Joolz, C is just way too precious!

Roxring, Edison is adorable in his overalls.

Here is Alba at the park trying, in her words, to "catch the wind."

And Noah relaxing in the RNP...

Here's one of my favorites from the super late maternity shoot we did when I was 39 weeks...

• jwls84jwls84
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    image joolz17:
    And one of little C:nbsp;image

Aw! He is adorable!!
  • Lil man after getting his bloodwork done... Not so happy lol

BFP#1 12/20/2005 DS1 08/12/2006
    BFP#2 03/24/2009 Natural M/C 11 wks 05/14/2009
    BFP#3 2/5/2011 ds2 10/12/2011
    BFP#4 4/30/2012 Fetal Demise 16 wks 07/19/2012
    BFP#5 10/19/2012 Chemical PG

"To love is to live" image
  • MrsSMJDMrsSMJD
    500 Comments Fourth Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper

Here's E enjoying dressing up in my clothes (and me enjoying being a giant nerd and quoting Star Wars at my uninterested 19-month-old).

This is from today. After my booking appointment with the midwife, I decided that we needed a nice mummy-and-son lunch out at Nando's. Portuguese chicken, grilled corn-on-the-cob, and fries. Both of my babies needed this today. (And momma needed it, too, not going to lie...) 

• image MrsSMJD:

Here's E enjoying dressing up in my clothes (and me enjoying being a giant nerd and quoting Star Wars at my uninterested 19-month-old).

This is from today. After my booking appointment with the midwife, I decided that we needed a nice mummy-and-son lunch out at Nando's. Portuguese chicken, grilled corn-on-the-cob, and fries. Both of my babies needed this today. (And momma needed it, too, not going to lie...) 

He is seriously a beautiful child.  

Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• RoxRing, E is too adorable!  I love his red cheeks and his hair as usual...that outfit is awesome too. 

Joolz, there's a limit to how much cuteness I can handle!  You're pushing it.

KrisM, your photos are great.  I love A catching the wind, how sweet!  And N is such a little squish!

Mrsgabus, poor little guy.  Sad  I don't blame him for being unhappy, but he's still so cute!

Lol MrsSMJD!  I love that you quoted Star Wars at him...he does look very Jedi-like in that hood.  He's so cute!  Great photo of the two of you too...your lunch sounds great.

• Here's my goose, helping me in our garden.  By helping, I mean, sitting nicely and playing with dirt clumps.

Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Missy, I think N sitting nicely and playing with dirt is a HUGE help!  She looks so cute and serious about what she's doing.  Smile  Love it!
  • mamaZbomamaZbo
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 5 Love Its

Here is DD's first try at playing in the sprinkler...I guess she was thirsty

• image mamaZbo:

adorable

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • image pennysuedog:
    image mamaZbo:

adorable

+1  So cute!

• LCassLCass

Kris, all three of those pics are fantastic!  Love the maternity shoot one.

The Star Wars pic is great, MrsSMJD!  And I think I missed your BFP, so congrats!

Missy and MamaZ, I love your outdoor babes!  I want a sprinkler for Lily for the summer, but I'm sure she'll spend a fair bit of time trying to drink from it, too.

• MrsSMJDMrsSMJD
    image SuperDeDuper:

RoxRing, E is too adorable!  I love his red cheeks and his hair as usual...that outfit is awesome too. 

Joolz, there's a limit to how much cuteness I can handle!  You're pushing it.

KrisM, your photos are great.  I love A catching the wind, how sweet!  And N is such a little squish!

Mrsgabus, poor little guy.  Sad  I don't blame him for being unhappy, but he's still so cute!

Lol MrsSMJD!  I love that you quoted Star Wars at him...he does look very Jedi-like in that hood.  He's so cute!  Great photo of the two of you too...your lunch sounds great.

Haha! Thanks; it was all I could think of when the hood went over his eyes! The lunch out was nice...I wanted to see how well he'd behave when there was no one else I needed to pay attention to. That and I really needed that chicken and corn-on-the-cob. Pregnancy cravings are no joke this time around! 

• MrsSMJDMrsSMJD
    image missyishere:
    image MrsSMJD:

He is seriously a beautiful child.  

Thanks! I'm still sort of surprised sometimes by how cute he is!