October 2012 Moms

Memorial Day plans

I can't believe Memorial Day is here already. Wow! Time does fly. What are your plans? Anything fun?

Maybe some wine?

image GIFSoup

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Memorial Day plans

• My aunt is coming to visit. This will be the first time she will meet K and L. I'm so excited to see her. We're going to go to DC and walk around on Saturday or Sunday. We will grill on Monday. I can't wait for a long relaxing weekend.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Nothing major - we are having a small BBQ on Sunday afternoon with some friends and family. Otherwise I'm looking forward to an extra day off work and some relaxing. I can get behind the idea of some wine Drinks

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• We are flying to Denver.  I have an aunt and a few cousins there.  It should be a good time.  I haven't started packing - I'm a little nervous.  Wish us luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. ME: 30 PCOS - DH: 31 Perfect. 
    TTC#2 - November 2013
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Metmissed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

• We're going to my inlaws on Sunday for a BBQ. And on Monday we might be going to a friends house. Haven't decided yet though. We'll probably end up packing and cleaning most of the weekend.

Eta hopefully some wine or Margaritas
  • morrkimmorrkim
    Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments
    Nothing specific, just enjoying the start of summer break.
  • Wine for sure!

My sister finally moved into her place so she's having a housewarming/memorial day party. Poor girl was at my parents, then to my house for a year and a half, then to my brothers for a few months, and back in with my parents.

April Oct '12 Siggy Challenge

August Oct '12 Siggy Challenge Winner ----- November Oct '12 Siggy Challenge Winner
    image                  image 

• I like your wine idea!  I just discovered New Age.  Fun summer wine served over a little ice and with a slice of lime.

DH has been traveling a lot for work, so this weekend we are staying home and having some family time.  DH is working all day on Monday, so no actual Memorial Day plans for us.  It's 100 degrees here already, so indoors it is.

D & R were born at 37w5d.

• BBQ at the in laws Saturday and nothing else planned really.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image LexiSophie55:
    We are flying to Denver.  I have an aunt and a few cousins there.  It should be a good time.  I haven't started packing - I'm a little nervous.  Wish us luck!

I live in Denver! It's supposed to be great weather this weekend. What are you planning on doing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Displaying photo.JPG Displaying photo.JPG
                                                       TTC since Feb 2010
                              BFP #1- 7.03.10 Missed MC, d&c 8.9.10 (10 wks)
                              BFP #2- 12.16.10 Natural MC 12.25.10 (6 wks)
                              BFP #3- 2.19.12 Welcome baby girl! (Oct 26, 2012)
                              BFP #4- 1.11.14  Due in September- 2 under 2
  • I'm planning on (mostly) enjoying the time off. School is over on June 5 so I have to get grades entered for all my kids this weekend which will take at least several hours, boo! Our yard (and by yard I mean pile of rocks) is being overtaken by weeds, so I also need to get out there and pray them with weed killer and pull them up. It's like a jungle.

BUT, I also scheduled a massage for Saturday, and on Sunday I'm hoping to make my debut back on our coed soccer team.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Displaying photo.JPG Displaying photo.JPG
                                                       TTC since Feb 2010
                              BFP #1- 7.03.10 Missed MC, d&c 8.9.10 (10 wks)
                              BFP #2- 12.16.10 Natural MC 12.25.10 (6 wks)
                              BFP #3- 2.19.12 Welcome baby girl! (Oct 26, 2012)
                              BFP #4- 1.11.14  Due in September- 2 under 2
  • nealblnealbl
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    We leave Sunday for orange beach I'm so excited
    #1: BFP 12/17/08 My angel flew to heaven 12/23/08 #2: BFP 4/4/09 Born 12/17/09 #3: BFP 6/24/2011 My angel flew to heaven 7/3/2011 to join his/her sibling. #4 BFP 2/22/2012 Born 10/25/2012

imageimage
  • mbm1983mbm1983
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary

i believe this starts this weekend no!?

and yes there will be drinking. and some home improvementness involved in my weekend.

MurphyBearsMom Blog
    Born: October 9th, 2012
    Baby Girl, Audrey Elena

• We might freak out and drive 11 hours to my parents. Drive 5 after bedtime, do the rest the next am.
    Birthday

• image mbm1983:

and yes there will be drinking. and some home improvementness involved in my weekend.

a bunch of my friends went to the banana stand they had in Times Sq and I decided not to go. Freakin' Jason Bateman and Will Arnet were handing out the bananas. Damn damn damn.

H is working Sat, I am happy just to be home together for two days. It's been sheer chaos lately.  

• mbm1983mbm1983
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    image lady dixneuf:
    image mbm1983:

a bunch of my friends went to the banana stand they had in Times Sq and I decided not to go. Freakin' Jason Bateman and Will Arnet were handing out the bananas. Damn damn damn.

H is working Sat, I am happy just to be home together for two days. It's been sheer chaos lately.  

i saw the pictures of that! what i wouldn't give to have been there. i've never been to new york. it would have made for a fun visit!

MurphyBearsMom Blog
    Born: October 9th, 2012
    Baby Girl, Audrey Elena

• So excited for so few plans this weekend!! Friday night we're going to dinner at my aunt's house, she's very excited we're so close now.  No plans for Saturday other than exploring the local farmer's market (Sooooo flippin' excited to be living near one again!) and probably going to the pool.  Sunday, zero plans! Holy crap! Monday my brother, SIL and niece are going to come check out our new place and we might bbq with them.

There also a pizza and beer place walking distance to our appt, so maybe we'll try our very first dinner out with the baby?!? 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one! My Blog
  • We were going to go to the aquarium and had a back up plan of BBQing, but I think DH might be stuck out of town. This is his first time going away for so long. If he is, I might just drag my mom or a friend to the aquarium and go anyway.