Connect with Pampers

Diaper leaks

My DD's diaper leaked twice in one day. Needless to say, I'm not happy about it. The first one was when she woke up from her nap. I noticed her clothes and bedding were wet. Her diaper had a pee leak out the top in the back. There wasn't even much in her diaper, so I'm clueless as to why it leaked. This is only the second time I have ever had a pee leak. The first pee leak I ever had was when she slept 14 hours overnight and her diaper was soaked. I think that any diaper that she would have been wearing would have leaked that time. The second leak of the day she had liquid poop. It leaked from one leg and came very close to leaking out the other. Again, there was still plenty of room in the diaper for more.

This is very frustrating to have 2 leaks in one day and I know she hasn't outgrown her current size. Honestly, if this was the first time I had tried these diapers, I probably wouldn't continue to use them. But, I have used Pamper from the beginning, so I know this isn't normal for them. I did just open a new box yesterday, so I don't know if I just got a bad batch of diapers or what.

Anniversary

Re: Diaper leaks

• I appreciate your loyalty to Pampers and thanks for sharing your recent experience.  I understand your frustration and want to help!  It's possible your baby girl may have out grown the absorbency of that size and need to move up.  This can happen even before LO out grows the weight range on the package or fit.  Please grab a diaper and call us so we can learn more, report and help you give them another try 877-256-3265.  Also, please hold on to (2) unused diapers just in case our team should need to retrieve.  We look forward to your call! -HeatherAtPampers  
  • How can she have outgrown the absorbency when there wasn't even much in those diapers? The diapers should have been able to hold a lot more.
    Anniversary
  • There was one size my son went through in like a month...I think it was size 3? It was like we moved him up and then suddenly he was needing to go up again.

Otherwise he still has occasional leaks, depending on his position when he pees/has diarrhea/etc. I don't think any disposable diaper out there is truly 100% leak proof especially when there's runny poop and stuff.

I'd like to say I'll be glad when we're done with diapers but I'm sure I'll be cleaning pee and poop out of pants and sheets for awhile still every now and then, lol. :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image moriaspencer:
    How can she have outgrown the absorbency when there wasn't even much in those diapers? The diapers should have been able to hold a lot more.

If you haven't already please grab a diaper and give us a ring so we can learn more and help 877-256-3265.  -Heather At Pampers  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards