February 2013 Moms

Father's Day gift!

Just had to share what I'm just ordered DH for Father's Day.

As with pretty much every gift I ever get him, it's from ThinkGeek.  He gets this t-shirt:

And DD gets this one:

Ok, now I want to hear what Father's Day gift ideas the rest of you ladies have!  Big Smile

Re: Father's Day gift!

• I love it! H drinks a ton of coffee, so I ordered him a collage mug from Snapfish. I'm also doing a frame with three photo sections... In each section will be a pic of the baby with a letter and it will spell out Dad. I saw it on Pinterest, which I'm obsessed with!

oh... And I'm doing a jar of Reese's Pieces with a tag that says 'I love you to pieces'. Another Pinterest idea. Corny, but its one of his favorite candies. 

• lswivellswivel member
    imageHeartstrings13:
    I love it! H drinks a ton of coffee, so I ordered him a collage mug from Snapfish. I'm also doing a frame with three photo sections... In each section will be a pic of the baby with a letter and it will spell out Dad. I saw it on Pinterest, which I'm obsessed with!oh... And I'm doing a jar of Reese's Pieces with a tag that says 'I love you to pieces'. Another Pinterest idea. Corny, but its one of his favorite candies.nbsp;

I did the frame idea for DH's first Father's Day. I think I am going to update it with both boys pictures this year. Not sure what else I'll do yet, I'm thinking maybe a power tool lol.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageHeartstrings13:
    I love it! H drinks a ton of coffee, so I ordered him a collage mug from Snapfish. I'm also doing a frame with three photo sections... In each section will be a pic of the baby with a letter and it will spell out Dad. I saw it on Pinterest, which I'm obsessed with!oh... And I'm doing a jar of Reese's Pieces with a tag that says 'I love you to pieces'. Another Pinterest idea. Corny, but its one of his favorite candies.nbsp;

Hahah saw both of these and I want to do the picture thing and put it in a frame. I just got a nice money clip with his initials engraved on it since his clip is old and breaking.....and from an ex girlfriend of his from 4 years ago! Ugh lol
  • DH loves to fish, but we don't have a boat of any kind. so he's limited to standing on the shore of lakes and streams around our house. I plan on renting him a small motor boat for the weekend after Father's Day so he and his dad can go out and fish in some of the bigger lakes in our area that boast way more opportunities for catches.
  • I'm making DH a "worlds greatest dad" tee shirt with paint (he's an artist) and doing DD's hand and footprints on it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm going to buy a long white canvas so I can spell "love" but for the O ill use Brenton's hand print and for the V ill use Kenzie's feet prints. He can hang it in his man cave.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"