August 2012 Moms

Buona Fortuna

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinkin about you and sending some good vibes!!!

Crossing fingers for a great news update!!!

Team Green Due Date; July 14th 2014

Heinrich turns 2; August 5th 2012

Labour Buddy Threesome; Cakebatter27 & Shanaynerz

Re: Buona Fortuna

• Yes! I've been thinking of you and your little guy. Hope all is well and you're able to get some answers.
    photo 29281527-5f25-4079-b7fb-929170940697_zps92a0a787.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Been thinking of you and Liam over here too!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you for your thoughts but I'm afraid I don't have very good news.

We met with neuro-oncology and neurosurgery today.  If it's what they think it is- it appears as though Liam's mass is inoperable.  He's too young for radiation; chemo may be an option.

We still have to have a follow up MRI with and without contrast of the brain and also of his spine to make sure he has no lesions there.  They seem to be in no hurry as the MRI won't even be done until June- UNLESS Liam starts having seizures, intractable vomiting, or severe headaches (cause a 10 month old can tell me he has a headache).

Still hoping for a miracle.  Thanks for being so supportive.  It really really made a difference reading everyone's response to my post last night.  54 people who don't even "know" us took the time to wish us well.   Thank you. 

• SJandVASJandVA
    Tenth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments

I was just catching up on your post from yesterday. I'm am so sorry you guys didn't get better news. I just said a big prayer for you, your family, the doctors, and your sweet little guy.   

victoria5month samantha5
  • Oh no. I am so, so incredibly sorry. I am in tears and my heart is so heavy for you.  I will keep lifting you and Liam up to God in my prayers.  I am so sorry.

• I am crying as I write this. My heart aches for you and your family. I am so sorry and words cannot express how I feel for you right now.
    sophiecollage2 image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will continue praying for you, Liam, and your family.  I'm sure the MRI seems so far away right now. Could you ask to be put on the cancellation list?
  • I am so sorry. I hope you get good news soon, and I will keep your sweet little Liam in my prayers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BPawsBPaws
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    Oh my darling I am so sorry. June may seem like a long way off right now, but its 10 days away. Hang in there.

Everything I come up with to try and say sounds so meaningless and useless. I am so sorry you are going though this. I can't begin to imagine what you are feeling.

I will continue to pray for you and send you good vibes.

Team Green Due Date; July 14th 2014

Heinrich turns 2; August 5th 2012

Labour Buddy Threesome; Cakebatter27 & Shanaynerz

• My heart breaks for you. Wish there was something I could do.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Scarlet Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This breaks my heart as I cry writing this. Thinking and praying for Liam and your family.

• I cannot imagine what you all are going through. I do know that you are such a strong woman to even process all of this news. God bless you all, especially your sweet lil' feller.

If it's okay, I'd like to request prayer for him at church tomorrow night?

Sending hugs, thoughts and prayers.

photo happy4th_zps32a39228.jpg

• Jesus, I can't imagine. Listen, I know that we aren't your neighbors or IRL friends, but we are not going to let sweet Liam out of our thoughts, I can GUARANTEE you that. If there's any little thing you can think of that you want from us, don't hesitate even a second to ask. Literally, anything you can think of. Even if it's just a thread to remind you that we're thinking of you.

On another note, you're part of a family I take very seriously. If you ever need anything from Austin, let me know and even if I can't help I will scour the Capital City Alumn list to find someone who can. There is no Alumni foundation stronger than the Aggie network, if you ever need resources PLEASE don't forget that it's there.  

We're all with you in spirit, I hope that can at least bring you some measure of comfort in the trying times ahead.  

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sending all my love to your family. Praying for strength, courage, and healing.
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm so sorry this day didn't bring better news. I will keep praying for Liam, you, and your whole family!!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't even have words. I'm just so heartbroken that you and Liam are going through this. My prayers will be with all of you and I absolutely won't let your little one out of my thoughts.
    photo 29281527-5f25-4079-b7fb-929170940697_zps92a0a787.jpg
  • amaiteamaite
    500 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I am so sorry to hear this. I will continue to pray for you and your sweet baby Liam.

I know it's a lot to be suddenly hit with. Have you considered seeking out another opinion or another hospital?
  • Jnmac83Jnmac83
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 25 Love Its Combo Breaker
    image Buona Fortuna:

Thank you for your thoughts but I'm afraid I don't have very good news.

We met with neuro-oncology and neurosurgery today.  If it's what they think it is- it appears as though Liam's mass is inoperable.  He's too young for radiation; chemo may be an option.

We still have to have a follow up MRI with and without contrast of the brain and also of his spine to make sure he has no lesions there.  They seem to be in no hurry as the MRI won't even be done until June- UNLESS Liam starts having seizures, intractable vomiting, or severe headaches (cause a 10 month old can tell me he has a headache).

Still hoping for a miracle.  Thanks for being so supportive.  It really really made a difference reading everyone's response to my post last night.  54 people who don't even "know" us took the time to wish us well.   Thank you. 

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO many prayers for you, love. I am so sorry you're going through this and poor Liam, too. It's so awful and scary. I know we can't make you any less worried, but I am putting everything into the universe for you to have good results.

xoxoxo

• I am so very sorry you are going through this. I am thinking of you and sending every positive healthy vibe I have your way. I hope Liam's next MRI brings good news and that you get some more concrete answers very soon. We are here for you, so please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do.

big hugs to you. Please keep us posted. 

• I am so sorry you are going through this.  My heart aches for you and your family.  You are in my prayers and I will be sending lots of good vibes Liam's way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 2ag2ag
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    To echo Aggie, if there's anything I can do for you in Houston please don't hesitate. Are you on Texags? There are some MDs who might be able to give advice if you are interested. I can't imagine how hard this must be, and I will be praying for Liam.

BabyFruit Ticker

• I am so sorry that you didn't get better news. I will definitely keep you, Liam and your family in my thoughts.

TTC since May 2010
    BFP#1 12/12/10  EDD 08/17/11  MM/C and D&C 01/21/11 
    BFP#2 11/25/11  EDD 08/09/12
    Baby Boy wanted to arrive early (35w6d) on 07/07/12

• I missed your post from yesterday, so I went back and read through it.  I am so sorry to hear that you and your sweet boy are going through this.  My sincere prayers are with you.  I hope that it doesn't affect him negatively and that this is something you'll be able to get through quickly.
    Isla 2
  • I am so incredibly sorry. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I will keep Liam and your family in my thoughts. We're here for support and to help you any way that we can.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • i have no words to fix what you must be feeling.  just know that my heart belongs to you and liam and your family right now.  i am so sorry, dear. 

i will continue to hope and pray for good news and the miracle you deserve.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • RhomonkRhomonk
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Love Its Second Anniversary
    I'm so very sorry.  I really hope things work out.  Sending good vibes and thoughts to you and your family.
    photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so incredibly sorry to see your update. I will continue to keep Liam in my thoughts. I was so hoping to see an update that was far from the one you had to give.

Nothing I can even think to say would come close to helping, so I instead offer my biggest hugs that I can. Again, I am so so sorry and praying that the follow up MRI brings about better news.

Anything that you need. Just feel free to ask. 

imageimage
  • I am just catching up on your OP but my goodness you are such amazing parents to this little guy! I'm sending you all the prayers and thoughts I have!

I think I remember you guys being from the south? Alabama maybe? If so which hospital are you working with? ( I have a bumpie friend who had her children in hospitals in Alabama that had serious complications if you ever need resources or someone to talk to and am very familiar with the resources down there)

Please be sure to talk to a social worker there or your doctors about any types of therapies or programs that can help you financially if that's an issue. There are so many organizations that love helping a beautiful family like yours out if need be.

BFP 7/18/09 missed miscarriage discovered 8/20/09
    BFP 2/03/10 chemical pregnancy 2/09/10
    BFP 04/19/10 chemical pregnancy 4/21/10

SURPRISE BFP 11/28/11, EDD 8/06/12, Cooper Anthony born 8/5/12