You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
1. I cannot imagine how the people in OK are doing. There are no words Sending them lot of thoughts and prayers, just devastating.
2. DS is slowly getting over his cold and his sleep is improving (not great, but better!)
3. Orange Vanilla seltzer is freakin awesome.
4. I need to change my passport as it has my maiden name still, hoping to get it rushed delivered to be on the safe side.
5. Starting to get nervous about leaving DS for 4 days while we go to a destination wedding in August
6. DS is rolling up a storm. It's so funny because he's such a chunker he has to really swing that head. Once it hits the ground, he looks scared for a second then cracks up!
7. Have to go into work to get some things done for next school year (Moving Up Day, supply orders, etc. I don't want to go back
8. I really need to get my eyebrows done, they look awful.
9. DS is actually napping and instead of doing things like shower or cleaning up, I'm sitting here bumping. He only takes a half hour nap so I only have a few more minutes anyway.
10. I want to pick up some flowers for my porch this week.
1. I return to work a week from today. I have mixed feelings about this. DS will be home with family for another four weeks after I return to work, so that makes it a little easier.
2. DS and I are driving to visit my parents and my aunt today.
3. I can't believe DS is 12 weeks old today. Time flies and yet it feels like he's been here forever.
4. I managed to stay awake until 9pm last night so I could watch the Mad Men episode we DVR'd on Sunday night. It was totally worth it.
5. Looking at my iPhone playlist reminds me that I need some new music. Badly. Any suggestions?
6. We just ordered new furniture for our deck. I can't wait until it gets here. I feel old just typing that, but it's true.
7. I am already looking forward to our vacation in August.
8. It's nice to be able to enjoy a dark 'n stormy with DH in the warm evenings now that I am no longer pregnant.
9. I wish people would stop insisting that DH and I will change our minds and have another baby. We've decided we're done. Leave it alone.
10. I need to buy some nursing bras I can wear under work clothes. I just need to find somewhere that will measure me as I have no idea what size I am.
BFP#1 11/12/11 ~ No heartbeat 12/12/11 ~ D&C 12/19/11
BFP#2 3/25/12 ~ Heartbeat 141 4/16/12 ~ No heartbeat 4/25/12 ~ D&C 04/30/12 BFP#3 7/16/12 ~ EDD 3/26/13 ~ It's a BOY ~ DOB 2/26/13
1. DD cried a lot at daycare yesterday but as soon as I got her home she was perfectly happy. It hurt my heart.
2. DD has now slept for 8 hours 3 days in a row....is this really happening?
3. The tornado in OK yesterday was heartbreaking. I cried last night thinking about what I would do if my daughter was in school and I couldn't keep her safe.
4. We are having bad storms again today with a possible tornado this afternoon. I REALLY want to take off early and get my girl home.
5. I'm already stressing about a no kids wedding in July that I'm in. It's about 5 hours away and I just can't imagine leaving her for the weekend but I'm not sure what to do with her during the wedding.
6. I love that DD is more away of her surroundings now. She is so much fun now that she is smiling and focusing more!
7. I'm way busier at work than I had expected to be after coming back. I told my boss yesterday that I can't be the lone worker bee in this department anymore and that he needs to hire some people. He agreed but we will see.
8. I'm so exhausted by the end of the day that I like to get in bed at 8 now.
9. I have been thinking about having another baby a lot lately. Can someone tell this crazy woman to wait a minute and a half! Geeze!
10. I think I'm going to take off early today and go snuggle my girl.
**BFP #1 12/09 Diagnosed with Anencephaly D&C 3/17/09** **BFP #2 5/28/12 Blighted Ovum m/c 6/15/12**
**BFP #3 7/12/12 EDD 3/21/13 - Madelyn born 3/5/13** BFP #4 4/2/14 - EDD 12/15/14 - Wesley born 12/2/14**
1. I'm really glad I'm not back at work yet, but I do miss it sometimes.
2. I've been dairy-free for almost a week now to try to clear up DD's mucusy poop, and while I miss it a lot, I think it's helping me lose those last 5 pregnancy pounds.
3. I wish the grocery store delivered.
4. I'm getting a pedicure on Friday. I really need one now.
5. Our first PP sex attempt was so awful that I'm scared I'm never going to want to do it again.
6. I put all of my breastfeeding supplies (lanolin, nipple butter, pads, burp cloth, mini-trash can, etc.) in one basket that I can cart around the house. I'm overly excited about this development.
7. For Mother's Day, DH got me stackable birthstone rings: one with DD's birthstone and one with an emerald for our angel.
8. Between the rain and my semi-upset tummy I doubt I'm getting out of pajamas today.
9. I'm debating cutting my hair off. It's really long, and I love it long, but it takes a long time to dry and straighten it (hence the naturally curly, messy ponytail I'm rocking now).
10. We're going to CA in 2 weeks. I'm excited, but I'm also nervous about taking DD on a plane!
1. So exhausted. DD only let me have 2 - 2 and a half hour intervals of sleep last night, and I've got book club with my mom's group at noon. Urgh.
2. We test drove a Subaru yesterday that stalled half a mile from the dealership. I refuse to give up on this car search even though this is the second lemon we've picked.
3. We put our house up for sale by owner! We're not in a hurry, but I still hope we get some interest in the next month or so.
4. DD has learned how to scoot herself forward. Girl gets all over with scooting and rolling and pivoting, I'm not sure she'll ever really crawl.
5. I do not regret the chicken biryani I had for dinner last night, even though I'm sure it wrecked my weekly WW points.
6. I did some writing yesterday by hand in the few minutes DD gave me here and there, and I think this might be the best way to keep up writing, given uninterrupted half hours at my computer are rare.
7. DD isn't constipated, but her bowel movements must be getting harder thatn she's used to because she cried in alarm yesterday each time she had a little one
8. Waiting on pictures from our family session on Saturday. Can't even wait to see them all.
9. Keep thinking about DD's first birthday and drawing a blank. I really want a theme, but nothing is presenting itself. At the very least there will be a baby pool, since the middle of August is notoriously awful.
10. I'm on Day 32 of my first cycle after starting AF, and already I'm panicking I could be pregnant (wouldn't be the end of the world, of course, but we're really not ready for another).
pangnl79:5. Starting to get nervous about leaving DS for 4 days while we go to a destination wedding in August
I'm going to a convention for five days in August, and I'm getting pretty nervous, too!
Mmm79:6. We just ordered new furniture for our deck. I can't wait until it gets here. I feel old just typing that, but it's true.9.
I wish people would stop insisting that DH and I will change our minds
and have another baby. We've decided we're done. Leave it alone.10.
I need to buy some nursing bras I can wear under work clothes. I just
need to find somewhere that will measure me as I have no idea what size I
I wish people would stop insisting that DH and I will change our minds
and have another baby. We've decided we're done. Leave it alone.
I need to buy some nursing bras I can wear under work clothes. I just
need to find somewhere that will measure me as I have no idea what size I
I am also totally lame about house stuff and get excited like I'm ninety.
I can't believe people are already pressuring you to have more! Your DS is so little!
I got measured at VS, though now I'm wondering if I need to get measured again.
1. I have been looking at pictures of OK this morning and crying at my desk. I cannot fathom what that must feel like for those people who lost children and loved ones and their homes. I always feel selfish when I start thinking, "What if that were us", because it should be about the victims, but I can't help but think of tragedies in those terms. Truly sad.
2. I am confident in being one-and-done given that we always spoke of 1 or 2 children and our entire history getting DD here safely, but I still mourn the idea that if things had been easier, I might entertain the idea of one more.
3. I planned on going back to Zumba at least twice a week after DD was born.... It has been a YEAR and I am still paying for the gym and just not going. It is so hard to give up that hour with her and do something without her.
4. I love being a working mom. I feel so lucky that my boss let me drop to 4 days a week. For me and my anxiety, it feels like the perfect balance.
5. Along with that, I love that DD goes to an in-home daycare 3 days a week and is with my mom one day and is learning to be with other children and has lots of people that care for her and love her. I think it has made her more flexible already.
6. I look at perezhilton.com several times throughout the work day
7. We are taking a road trip to NC for a family reunion at the end of July. It will be only our 3rd vacation together in 9 years!
8. I am scared of flying. I used to be able to at least get on a plane, but something snapped after the miscarriages, and I can't even bring myself to get on. I hope that gets fixed soon.
9. Watching DD develop is the coolest thing I could have imagined.
10. I love to sleep. I miss it dearly.
1. This is my first time posting 10 things here.
2. today is DD3's 6 month birthday LOL
3. My angel would have been 20 months old on the 30th of this month so it makes me so sad thinking about her. She would be so big right now.
4. My DD1 was excited not to go to her normal Daycare today I mean jumping up and down excited. I'm not sure that was good or bad. Makes me wonder!
5. DD3 is starting to eat more foods and she is so cute when she eats them and spits them on daddy when he feeds her LOL!
6. I need a hair cut so bad
7. I really wish I could take a vacation a far away vacation but money isn't helping that dream .
8. the poor people in Oklahoma are on my mind so much!!
9. it will be in the mid 80s here today
10. Don't tell anyone but I am wearing maternity capris today LOL!! shhhhh its a secret
1. I got a monster headache last night and it's still hanging around today. NOT fun.
2. We're meeting with a realtor tomorrow to talk about putting our house on the market. We have SO much to do to get it ready and I'm not sure how that's going to happen with 2 LOs to watch. Also the thought of cleaning, packing up dogs & the girls for a showing makes my brain hurt.
3. I REALLY need a pedicure. Like REALLY.
4. I called my dentist today to change my appt. He and his wife had a baby about 3w ago. He went on and on about how he doesn't understand how we do it with two. I told him I don't have a choice.
5. He also said "Better you than me" which is something I eyeroll at.
6. In relation to #2, I'm AMAZED at how much stuff we've accumulated since we moved her, even outside of baby stuff.
7. I just know the realtor is going to say that we need to repaint the nursery a neutral color and it hurts my heart. I love the way it looks and it was such a big step for us to decorate it. It's like painting over a milestone.
8. We're having to get rid of one of our dogs and I'm scared we're not going to be able to find him a good loving home.
9. My ten things has turned depressing... sorry.
10. I want some peanut M&Ms!
1. I became an aunt again yesterday. My brother and SIL had a little girl.
2. DH forgot his id badge for work, so I had to run it to him instead of getting that extra hour of sleep I was hoping for.
3. But DH got to show off Carter at his work.
4. One of DH's coworkers is going to be a grandma in a few weeks, and she was asking me what her daughter needs when the baby is born. Apparently, she has nothing; no car seat, clothes, diapers, place to sleep, etc. I would be freaking out about now if that was me!
5. My dad needs to learn how to use the internet. He calls me to look up something for him...lol.
6. It's cooler and rainy today, so I'm thinking soup for dinner.
7. Hummingbirds found our feeder last week and have been draining it.
8. I need to go to the grocery store today.
9. I'm not sure how I'm going to lose the rest of this baby weight if I keep craving KFC and Sonic milkshakes.
10. I love watching reruns of Gilmore girls and Full House in the mornings.
December PAL Siggy Challenge;
Meanwhile, In Canada
1. Going to the GYN for my annual in about 10 minutes (yea!) (sarcastic). We're going to talk about next steps - I'm on cycle #10 and feeling like a failure, but at the same time life is getting a little easier now with Pip being more independent, so maybe not having another wouldn't be such a bad thing.
2. I had to choke back tears after hearing about those poor babies that died in OK. The news people are idiots - it was completely unnecessary for them to tell us how they died.
3. I think Pip's 2nd set of molars are coming in. It seems a little soon - I thought they were supposed to come in at the 2nd year. Either way, I hope they do come in quickly, because I just want teething to be over.
4. I bought some clothes online yesterday and I'm pretty stoked about it. 2 pairs of capris and 6 tops. I haven't bought anything new since before I was pregnant with Pip.
5. At work they bring in 2 yoga teachers to conduct classes on Tues and Thurs, so I'm taking advantage. I've only been doing it for 2 weeks but I'm starting to feel awesome.
6. We're going to PA for a reuniion in July. First time Pip is going to be on a plane and I'm scared spitless - especially with all of her ear infections lately.
7. We worked our buns off this weekend to get the yard whipped into shape. I was so sore (but I love working in the yard, especially when the weather is so perfect) - it looks fantastic and now we only need to do basic maintenance for the rest of the season - yahoo!
8. I have no idea what we're going to be having for dinner. Something with ham (because I took some out of the freezer) - maybe some au gratin potatoes...
9. I really have a hankering for nachos. I might kinda deserve it because I was a good girl and did my annual exam - and my blood pressure was nice and low - and my weight is below pre-preg (although - I keep it low my not indulging in nachos).
10. I can't think of a 10th thought - which is odd - considering the fact that my thoughts usually keep me up at night.
1. I left for work early so I could pump instead of waking up DD - she doesn't eat too well in the mornings and I end up with a lot of milk sloshing around in there.
2. On my way to the garage, I find a bird lying still in the driveway. Thinking it was dead, I went to get a shovel to move it because I didn't want my car to run over it, it started moving and screeching when I touched it with the shovel! It was so loud other birds started flying in to watch nearby! (Cue "The Birds" theme). I was able to move it aside, I think it injured itself or concussed because it was gone by the time I backed out of the driveway.
3. I'm trying so hard to read Positive Discipline for Preschoolers book so I can be a better mom to DS. I'm sick of yelling at him - yelling does not help! It is a good book but I just do not have time to read everything before it goes back to the library.
4. After this week, 4 weeks left before my summer break! I have only taken one summer off in the 13 years I have worked in the schools (we have a summer program with extra pay). I decided the money was not worth missing out my kids' early years.
5. DS is taking swimming lessons through the Michael Phelps Swim School. He loves it!
6. I love Mexican food and cilantro is hard to find at supermarkets so I found some potted cilantro, transplanted it into a larger pot with potting soil mix. It said cilantro requires direct sunlight and water during dry spells. Well, after one day (and yes, I watered it after I potted it), the plant was limp and half dead when I came home yesterday. WTF?
7. I so want to renovate my bathroom and kitchen but taking the summer off and having a husband who is still looking for work puts that dream on hold.
8. I should be working instead of wasting time Bumping. I'm waiting to get caught.
9. I wanted to watch Revolution's latest episode online during my lunch break but the server kept freezing up. First World problem!
10. I often get cold water from the sink at work when I need to wash my pump parts, I finally found a better solution: fill the washing container with water and microwave it until it gets hot then wash my parts in there. Creative!
1. Today is DH and I's anniversary- 8 years!
2. DD still cannot remember how to roll herself back from being on her belly and it is starting to really frustrate me.
3. Someone put a box of chocolates for everyone in the staff area and I may have eaten 5 already...
4. I'm feeling really anxious that DD turned 5 months last week and we still haven't done her monthly photo shoot. We attempted it over the weekend and she absolutely refused to smile.
5. FIL is coming into town this weekend and I am not looking forward to it at all. He is just not helpful and expects us to do things for him (though he will now actually put his dishes in the sink - unrinsed - instead of having us get them from him).
6. I think I need to suck it up and buy new clothes that fit better. I am the same weight as pre-pg, but such a different shape. Or stop eating chocolates at work...
7. I really really need a pedicure, my feet are super nasty right now.
8. I'm really excited to see some friends at a meeting this afternoon.
9. I'm annoyed that I have to get up early for our agency's all staff meeting tomorrow, and hoping they will give us good breakfast this year.
10. I'm hoping DH will agrewe to go out to dinner- or at least get take out- tonight since it is our anniversary and I don't want to cook.
TTC #1 in Jan 2011,
Annovulation suspected due to high glucose levels, started Metformin Sept 2011
BFP #1 01/27/2012, MC @ 5 wks
BFP #2 04/08/2012, EDD 12/19/2012, DD born 12/15/2012
TTC#2 after AF returned in Jan 2014
BFP #3 04/15/2014 EDD 12/26/2014
1. Our neighbor had a baby and I went over to drop off a gift on the doorstep. She has been having a rough recovery and I didn't want to bother her. Her H caught me trying to sneak and invited me in. I feel stupid that I was trying to be sneaky now, I guess not everyone is as private as I was at that point. Awkward...
2. DD has been taking FOREVER to eat so I finally tried a medium flow nipple today even though I thought it was too early to try. It worked out so much better! She finished a bottle in 15 minutes (usually takes her 45+). I may be able to do something around here besides feed her now!
3. There was a tornado alarm here at 3am. DH and I bolted out of bed. After everything going on in OK, we were especially on edge. We were lucky that it didn't amount to anything except some lost sleep.
4. DH left for his first out of town work trip since DD was born this morning. I am a little nervous but not as upset as I expected. That will probably change by tonight, the nights are the worst alone.
5. We haven't watched our DVR'ed Mad Men yet and DH wants me to wait until he is back in town. Boo, I wanna watch now!
6. I'm contemplating not going on my walk at all now. It is hot and humid and supposed to storm again later this afternoon. I've lost motivation.
7. DD's acne actually got worse this morning. I thought it wasn't possible but apparently it is.
8. I got a lead on some occasional work helping order photos and put together albums for a local photographer. I'm kind of excited about it, it would be a fun way to make a little extra money and maybe buy myself some more time off work in the future.
9. I've had "Thuggish, Ruggish Bone" in my head most of the day. No idea why, I haven't heard a Bone song in a LONG time.
10. I am getting my hair cut and colored for the first time in 4+ months on Thursday. I'm excited to get it done but bored of being drilled about DD's birth story, which I know I will be by the girls at the salon. Sigh.
1. My heart is breaking for all the loss and devastation in OK. I can't even watch the news because I just cry and cry.
2. I am really annoyed that all my favorite shows are done for the summer.
3. DS's baptism was Sunday and it was such an amazing day! Incredibly long and tiring, but such a blessing!
4. We used his baptism to do his 3 month pics, and we got to do portraits of B with all our family. Now, once I get the prints, I have presents to give to all these people for upcoming birthdays, etc. Just need to buy frames, and viola! Really excited to see the proofs!
5. My landlord is being a real twatwaffle about some plumbing issues we're having. I haven't been able to use my kitchen sink since last Thursday, and she keeps dragging her feet because it's a pricey fix. All the pipes in the basement are lead, so the plumbers won't just fix the problem- all the pipes need to be replaced because they aren't up to code.
6. My friggin back hurts due to #5 as I have been forced to handwash all dishes in my bathtub since Thursday.
7. Due to #'s 5 & 6, we have been eating out a lot/ getting takeout because I have no desire to cook knowing I'll be kneeling at my tub to clean everything up. This is not good for my weight loss goals.
8. Today is DH's 31st birthday, so we'll be eating out yet again tonight.
9. I only have like 30 minutes of work left, and plan to bump/ screw around online most of that time, as I have no motivation left to deal with Medicare and my pile of appeals.
10. I am taking DS to visit with my grandmother tomorrow before she flies back to Switzerland. She met DS for the first time Sunday at his baptism, and I want her to have a whole day with him, and not have to share him with other family. So, we'll be heading off to NJ bright and early tomorrow to go to my uncle's house.
11. I know it's only 10 things, but I really want a margarita, and thought I would share that with you all, too!
1. So excited to see this here! Is that a cheater one?
2. We've moved in and even though it doesn't feel like "home" yet it does seem like a great fit.
3. With DH's shorter commute he gets up in the morning with DS and I get at least an extra hour of sleep!!
4. I did my first pp run/jog today and it felt great, I'm doing the c 2 5k program.
5. I'm trying to meet moms around here and I feel like the awkward new kid at school.
6. My new neighbor is about 5'9" and looks like barbie, no, really. Ugh, welcome to the OC.
7. I've been doing good with my snack cutting, I get one snack and 3 good meals a day....plus fruit if I want it.
8. I'm super excited for Memorial Weekend, DH and I are going to explore our new neighborhood and finally just all RELAX together.
9. I had a total meltdown leaving our house, I think I was most upset for how excited we were to move in there and start our family and how heartbreaking our two years there really were.
10. It feels way later than Tuesday, sigh.
1. I slept in today and there were some local big events going on so I didn't hear anything about OK on the little bit of news I saw this morning.
2. Annabelle fell asleep when I tried feeding her before her nap so she woke up hungry 30 minutes later. She fell back asleep when I was nursing her so I'm taking advantage of this extra time to be lazy and letting her sleep on me instead of trying to put her back down.
3. MH's Grandma is coming out to visit this weekend and meet Annabelle for the first time. I'm most excited about going out for ethnic food while she's here because we always do when she visits.
4. I'm annoyed with mh because he's always so busy doing everything for everyone else but can't bother helping around the house. I'm so exhausted from trying to take care of a very high maitanence baby while keeping up with all of my house work and mh's usual chores.
5. Annabelle is getting worse about being in the church nursery and its making me nervous about the upcoming conference we're going to in a few weeks, I imagine I'll be spending most of it in the lobby with her.
6. I really want something sweet but I don't want to wake A up.
7. My mom is in Hawaii right now with one of my brothers and his wife. I'm pretty sure her "friend" is there too but she is secretive about him to me. She still will only refer to him as her friend so I see no reason for me to meet him until she acknowledges that he isn't just a friend.
8. Annabelle has been extra whiney and clingy this week I think it is teething related and I hope a tooth actually comes through now because she has been teething on and off since 2 months and still nothing.
9. MH got me all excited about going on a vacation this summer until he found the location he wanted to use from his parent's time share was booked for the dates he wanted and he hasn't mentioned a vacation again since. We haven't gone on a trip that wasn't work, family or church related since our honeymoon four years ago and I was really hoping to get away.
10. My back is still hurting from vacuuming while wearing DD yesterday and it makes me want to kick the dogs outside so there won't be as much fur and I won't have to vacuum (one of DHs chores that he stopped doing) I know it wouldn't be fair to the dogs but I can't handle all the fur when I sit on the floor with DD especially when she rolls off the blanket or play gym mat.
1. DD is very clingy today. She falls asleep on my shoulder but within a minute of putting her to sleep in the pack n play or cradle she is awake and crying.
2. Because of #1 I have accomplished very little today.
3. I am taking DD to meet my co-workers and some of my students tomorrow. I plan on being there as school gets out so will see my last class of the day and some of the teachers.
4. I am going back to work in 2 weeks, but lucky for me it is only for 6 days since I am a teacher! I did not want to take more than 3 weeks FMLA and I want to see my students.
5. My mom will watch DD for those 6 days that I am working so it won't be too bad.
6. I procrastinated on ordering birth announcements and now that DD is 9 weeks old, I think it is too late.
7. I am disappointed with the photographer who did our newborn photos and need to find someone new. I have learned that it is not a good idea to go with a friend or someone you know personally.
8. DD is finally sleeping somewhere other than on me - in her car seat. I took her for a ride to go get a Juice It Up (Strawberry Wave) and now she is content.
9. I missed doing TTT and am happy we are doing it here on PAL.
10. I am going to go try to do some laundry while DD sleeps.
BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!
BFP #1 9-22-10 Missed M/c 10-18-10 D&E 10-28-10
BFP #2 5-9-11 EDD 1-12-12 Audrey Rachel born 1-12-12
BFP #3 9-21-13 EDD 5-30-14
Oatoa:I hate the fact that when I was pregnant I felt like I was so attractive and now I feel like I'm dumpy, fluffy looking. Bleh.I want to eat a full gallon of strawberry ice cream.DD ate greenbeans tonight at dinner! LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnell can eat cake in my bed any day.I am so impressed with SAHMs. I don't think I could do it.I really want to TTC but I don't think DH is ready.The world is so much better with Susan's gifs esp the JVBs.I'm bitter that I'm in charge of my SIL to be's bridal shower but I wasn't invited to the bachelorette party.I would also like pie. Lots of pie.My heart breaks for all of those in Oklahoma.