August 2011 Moms

I'm also happy

My mom is going away this weekend so she won't see Joey.  This upsets her.  She's only missed seeing him weekly twice since she was born.  So she decides that the following weekend, DH and I should go away overnight and then she can make up for her missed weekend by spending 24 hours with Joey :)

Score for us!  I already booked a room at our favorite hotel.  A nice way to kick off TTC since it'll be my first day off BC!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I'm also happy

• image Kimbus22:
    My mom is going away this weekend so she won't see Joey.nbsp; This upsets her.nbsp; She's only missed seeing him weekly twice since she was born.nbsp; So she decides that the following weekend, DH and I should go away overnight and then she can make up for her missed weekend by spending 24 hours with Joey :Score for us!nbsp; I already booked a room at our favorite hotel.nbsp; A nice way to kick off TTC since it'll be my first day off BC!

Hooray for Sexapalooza! Oh wait was that inappropriate? ;P
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image Monsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    image Kimbus22:
    My mom is going away this weekend so she won't see Joey.nbsp; This upsets her.nbsp; She's only missed seeing him weekly twice since she was born.nbsp; So she decides that the following weekend, DH and I should go away overnight and then she can make up for her missed weekend by spending 24 hours with Joey :Score for us!nbsp; I already booked a room at our favorite hotel.nbsp; A nice way to kick off TTC since it'll be my first day off BC!
    Hooray for Sexapalooza! Oh wait was that inappropriate? ;P

Nope.  Not in the slightest. I think that's how I shall refer to it.  DH will be amused.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • S-TunaS-Tuna
    Fourth Anniversary
    I'm jealous of your night away. I'm not jealous of your sexapalooza, lol.
  • She's so cute! And sweet for taking him. Sounds like a great way to kick it off.

I'll be kicking it off by sharing a hotel room with my kids and mom for my SIL's wedding and then traveling for 2 weeks w/ DH and the kids. LOTS of alone time, ha. 

E 9.08, V 8.11, #3 coming April 2014
  • image STuna:
    I'm jealous of your night away. I'm not jealous of your sexapalooza, lol.

This. DH is ready for 2 but I have reservations.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
  • How fun! I am so jealous. I think we are going to ask H's parents if they will watch DD so that we can have a weekend away sometime in the late summer/early fall. I'm excited.

Hope you guys have a good time!

• I'm jealous of your overnight trip, have fun!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yay!! Have a great time!!
    • Adopted DS #1- Daniel Alan 12-8-05 
    • Adopted DS #2- Sterling Michael 11-7-07
    • Xander Kobe born August 1, 2011 at 8:37am, 8lbs 4.4oz, 20 1/2in
    • Serena Belle born August 27, 2013 at 9:43am, 7lbs 13oz, 19 1/4in

image   imageimage

• Very jealous. Have fun!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker