Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Belly Bandit

Ok ladies,

My DD just turned 8 weeks old.  She is my second child and with my first my belly was never just flabby-- it remained ROUND after pregnancy for months :(  It was embarrassing because I still looked pregnant!

This time my stomach looks just like normal fat (I can deal with this), but I am tempted to buy the belly bandit or something similar to help.  I realize its already been 8 weeks.  Do these things help at all? Anyone use it before? I am BF and starting light exercise :)

TIA

Re: Belly Bandit

• Options
    The Belly Bandit is really to help the uterus shrink down, not so much the actual stomach. It's probably not worth ordering now.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    rm2013rm2013 member
    Agree with PP. they are for support and compression. At this point sounds like you are looking to tone up, which only exercise can do.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've got it and I have worn it since LO was 4 weeks and I have already seen a difference. My sister had the same issue and she wore hers for 6 months after having her LO and it worked wonders. She wore her while going for walks with her LO, never fully worked out and her flabby belly was gone. I think its mainly if your willing to pay for it knowing it may or may not work depending on your body type. It's working well for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"