August 2012 Moms

Hi, it's been a while- thoughts/prayer request.

i haven't been on here in a long while but I remember this being a place of support and care-  and I just need to type out this THING that's going on.

My son has strabismus - which is/ was a simple lazy eye. DS is scheduled for surgery to fix this in July.  He also has a big azz head (98%)-

Because of the combination we went in for a "routine MRI" to rule out hydrocephaly- I even tried to talk the doctor out of ordering it, since both ophthalmologists  I have seen agreed it wasn't really necessary. The MRI was just a quick one- done without sedation even.  It took less than 10 minutes to do.  The result is something I still am having a hard time processing.   

They found a "mass" on his brain stem.  This "mass" has nothing to do with his eye or his head size.   We go in tomorrow to meet with a neuro-oncologist and a neurosurgeon.

I'm still numb- and---- I'm just lost.  I'm praying and hoping that we do a repeat MRI and whatever they saw tonight is gone.  I don't know what to do.

I'm asking for thoughts, prayers, vibes, what ever you may have to send Liam's way.   Even if it's for the few seconds that you took to read this- anything may help.  

Thanks. 

Re: Hi, it's been a while- thoughts/prayer request.

• BPawsBPaws
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    Oh my god.... My goodness I am so sorry you are going through this.

Please, be strong. I will pray for you, your beautiful son, and your family. Be strong and have strength and hope. Tommorow will give you more answers and more insight. It's easy to panic and its easy to spring forward and assume worst case scenarios, but take a deep breath and try to think positively and clearly. You will know more soon and while it could be scary, it could also NOT be scary. Not knowing what you are up against is petrifying, but keep in mind that you DON'T know what, if anything, you are facing! Always think positively. I am praying and sending vibes and wishing and hoping that your meetings with the neurogeniuses tomorrow go well.

Please, come here for support if you need it. We are all here for you.

Team Green Due Date; July 14th 2014

Heinrich turns 2; August 5th 2012

Labour Buddy Threesome; Cakebatter27 & Shanaynerz

• I absolutely will whisper a prayer for you and your Liam. I am so praying upon prayer that the repeat scan comes up clear. Please keep us posted on your little guy. Sending our love, doll.

photo happy4th_zps32a39228.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am so, so sorry to hear this.

I'm praying now for your little one.

photo 29281527-5f25-4079-b7fb-929170940697_zps92a0a787.jpg
  • Oh my goodness, how scary. My thoughts are with you guys. Sending good vibes your way that the repeat MRI is clear and that your DS is a ok.

• Jnmac83Jnmac83
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 25 Love Its Combo Breaker

Oh dear! My goodness, sweetie, that is so scary. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this! I'll say a prayer and send healthy vibes to your little guy. Please keep us updated!

Sending love & hugs your way!!!

• So sorry you have to go through this. We're thinking of you and here to listen!
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I hope the repeat MRI shows a different result. I'm sending tons of positive vibes your way!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • shmozlyshmozly
    250 Answers 100 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    Thinking of you and your LO. Positive strength and healthy vibes for you and him for sure.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You and Liam will be in my prayers! I can't imagine how you must be feeling, just know we are here for you.
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh how scary, I sure hope it was just a mistake and everything is A-ok!

Keep us posted 

xoxo

PS-his big noggin is adorable :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Scarlet Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • sdlaurasdlaura
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    How scary.  Thinking of you.  Easier said than done, but try to enjoy your little boy and not obsess for now.  
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at over 21 weeks due to severe heart defects) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Oh, mama. We're always here. No matter what, you can ALWAYS come talk to us. I'm so sorry you have this to deal with. How scary. All my thoughts are with you and that sweet boy!

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

• Huge, monster hugs to you and little man. I will be thinking of you guys!

• ::: big squeeze::: thinking of your and yours and sending positive vibes your way.

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • TP. I cannot imagine what you must be feeling. Good luck tomorrow.
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Im so sorry. Your LO will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope everything turns out ok.
    TTC #1 since March 2009

DX: Tubal factor (due to ectopic), Stage II Endo, Prot.ein S deficiency, and elevated NK cells.

6 cycles of Clomid, including 3 IUIs --> BFN

IVF #1 (Antagonist): 26ER; 22M; 20F;

3/16/11 ET of 2 blasts. 9 frosties! --> 1st BFP, but ectopic at 7w. Lap to remove right tube.

FET#1: 8/9/11 ET of 2 blasts --> Chemical Pg.

FET#2: 11/17/11 ET of 2 blasts --> BFP!
    Please stick and keep growing baby!!!!

My miracle baby arrived on July 26, 2012 at 38w5d!!!!
  • I am so sorry you and your LO are going through that. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers!

• Tula214Tula214
    250 Answers 2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Love Its
    You guys are in my thoughts as well. I hope you find out some good news. Keep us updated.

• How scary. I am so sorry that you are going through this. My fingers are crossed that everything turns out ok tomorrow. We are all here for you.

TTC since May 2010
    BFP#1 12/12/10  EDD 08/17/11  MM/C and D&C 01/21/11 
    BFP#2 11/25/11  EDD 08/09/12
    Baby Boy wanted to arrive early (35w6d) on 07/07/12

• Oh wow. That is so scary. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all of this. I've said a prayer for you, Liam and your family. I hope you can rest and think positive thoughts. I'll be thinking of you. We are all here to help support in any way we can.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm sorry! Must be so hard as a mom to deal with.
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this!  Lots of thoughts & prayers for you and your son!
  • Thinking of your family, definitely keep us updated
    What a difference a year makes...

• Praying for you and Liam.
  • megmb24megmb24
    250 Answers 1000 Comments First Anniversary 5 Love Its
    My thoughts are with your family. I hope everything is ok.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • rMe6411rMe6411
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Love Its Second Anniversary
    I a sorry about your news. All you can do is be strong. My cousin went through this at 4 years old... She is now a thriving 9 year old after removal surgery. It will be a long road but we are here for you. If you need anything feel free to pm me.

• Oh my gosh. I'm not one for prayer but I will pray for him and for your family! I so sincerely hope that everything is okay! Please please please keep us updated!
  • ccamccam
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    Praying for you and your little boy.  Hoping that everything goes well today and you get some answers!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Oh, Buona, my heart aches for you. I can't imagine much scarier than what you are going through right now. I'm so sorry and I hope it all gets better for you. All of my good thoughts and prayers will be sent your way, love. Please know you can always lean on us for support. I'll be thinking of you.

• emu0013emu0013
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    I am so sorry you are going though this, I can not even imagine how scary this must be. I will be sending positive vibes to you and your family and say a prayer that Liam is ok.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image

Off BCP 5/2009
    TTC since July 2010
    DH's SA = Normal!
    Hysteroscopy 2/2011
    50mg Clomid / Progesterone 77.5 April 2011 = BFN
    25mg Clomid / Progesterone 53 May 2011= BFN
    25mg Clomid / Progesterone 44.3 June 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara / Progesterone 15.7 July 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara / Progesterone 14 August 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara + Crinone / Progesterone 32 September 2011=BFN
    5mg Femara + Crinone / Progesterone 14.9 October 2011=BFN
    First RE Appointment 11/2011
    Hysteroscopy 11/2011 & on Med break
    12/2011 Diagnosed with PCOS (Insulin Resistant)
    12/2011 Adding 1000 MG Metformin per day
    12/14/11 BFP
    Beta #1 664 Beta #2 3330 Beta #3 6160 Beta #4 19546
    Official Due Date 8/18/12 & HB 147 on 1/3; Heatbeat 171 1/19

IT'S A GIRL