September 2011 Moms

S/O water tables

How often do you drain the water on yours?

J 2.22.98 N 11.20.03 C 8.16.11  
                                                                            InstagramImage and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: S/O water tables

• Every other day

Taylor is a Toddler!

"You are Beautiful, for you are Fearfully and Wonderfully made..." Psalms 139:14

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm afraid of Mosquitos. I do it every two days or so. I don't leave it out constantly. I bring it out when we are going to be playing at home that day.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • SusieBWSusieBW
    Eighth Anniversary 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its

image ldcoffel:
    I'm afraid of Mosquitos. I do it every two days or so. I don't leave it out constantly. I bring it out when we are going to be playing at home that day.

We haven't gotten a water table yet, but when we do, I imagine that I'll be dumping that baby in the garden every time we're done playing with it.  Like, it'll be stored upside down or on it's side, and only filled up when we're going to be playing with it, and then dumped out that night when we're done.  I skeeve standing water.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GVSU-04GVSU-04
    Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 1000 Comments
    Haven't used it yet, but probably daily when we're done playing with it. I don't like standing water either.

Best Running Accomplishment

Pacers Running Festival Half Marathon

• Every time she is done.  Only bc we have a ton of trees in our backyard and they shed a bunch of crap into the water.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Every time we use it because we don't use it every day.  It isn't a ton of water and I sometimes use sand in it instead.
  • aveehaveeh
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    Every time we use it.  We only use it maybe once a week right now so it would be silly to keep it out.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • T&HLoveT&HLove
    5000 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper

Every time we use it, it gets flipped over. Rain gets caught in the underside and even that bothers me, because of Mosquitos. But also, lots of crap from the tree goes in there. 

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Whenever they're done playing.  Ours isn't big...so not hard at all to dump it over and refill if they play again later. 

We do have one of the bigger kiddie pools, and that thing takes a good 30 minutes of constant hosing to fill, and I'll fill that in the morning and leave it up all day, maybe 2 days if I know the weather will be nice.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well ours has a cover. So I don't really worry that must about skeeters. I change it when the water gets grubby stuff in it.

J 2.22.98 N 11.20.03 C 8.16.11  
                                                                                InstagramImage and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I usually dump it every time. I make it a point to dump it when it rains. I have left it empty so far because we have been taken over by cicadas.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers