January 2013 Moms

The gods are testing me...

So I wake up to C fussing which is really abnormal only to find him mid blow out. I say mid because he was still pooping when I tried to change him after what was only round one. As I'm changing him, though, the dog decides to get up two and a half hours early for her potty break and craps on the floor some noxiousness that stings my eyes. See I'm busy diapering a young infant. So I watch my dog shiiiit all over as I'm trying to clean up shiiiit from all over the baby who has it on his back and legs and sleep sack. So now my kid is wide awake and wants to play. The dog is downstairs wide awake meaning she'll bark at my in laws at five in the morning and they hate that and will slip it into conversation for days. The screaming cat is now also wide freakin awake and walking back and forth in our 10 by 20 foot room screeching. And I am now very much wide freakin pissed off awake. Punch me. Someone just please punch me. I'm tired of doing this alone and I want to get off the ride and freaking rest. I want to sleep. Is that too much to ask?! Sleep! Really sleep. With no goddamned screaming cats or annoying passive aggressive grown ups or poop on me!!!!!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The gods are testing me...

• It's 3 am. My cat just like and Lo pooped a storm. You are not alone ...at least with that. When nights like this happen, I make a mental note to tell her this story when she has her first baby.

Eta: late night nursing lurked from Feb 13
  • Update: I'm now also wearing several ounces of breast milk. It somehow was leaking from the pump and I didn't know it. Awesome.

Welcome pg. good times.
  • Loading the player...
  • jobiannjobiann member
    Wow, I would cry....I'm thankful we don't have a dog yet so all I have to deal with is DS. I hope tomorrow night goes better for you.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• EagsEags member
    Maybe there's something in the air (and we got a mild case of it).  One of our cats decided that 3:30 am is the new playtime.  She started tearing across the floor playing with... the carpet?  We don't have cat toys in our bedroom to prevent this from happening.
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • DH has the man flu...
  • Oh, something is definitely in the air.  My dog, who can usually sleep until noon, woke up at 5am this morning, growling and barking at us to get up and play.  After an hour of trying to do anything but play to calm her down, I just got up and took her outside to play fetch.  Then LO woke up, an hour and a half earlier than normal but the dog was still freaking out.  So at 6:30, we took a long walk and DH finally got up around 8am - I was exhausted from not sleeping, tired from the exercise, and already covered in coffee and spit-up.  Fortunately, both the dog and LO are napping now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sorry you had a bad night. I know it can be rough doing it alone. I get so pissed sometimes especially when I'm woken up out of a dead sleep and wish I could have some help! All I can say is take it one day at a time. You'll look back on this and laugh later. Probably much later. But I hope tonight is better for you!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"