September 2011 Moms

In need of a mommy break

I desperately need a mommy break. I am feeling over loved. L is in ac current phase where she is scared to be alone. Always. I can't put in a load of laundry, put K to bed, put her to bed, with out screaming and panicking.

Meanwhile, my confident little boy, has turned in to a momma's boy lately. We went to a bunch of fun places this weekend, where he normally would run an play. He sat in my lap or had to be carried around, my shirt collar was stretched out for him holding on when I would try to set him down.

I feel like I am giving all I have, to make them feel loved and secure, but mommy needs a break! DH planned to keep the kids a while tomorrow, but his buddy called and needs some serious help tomorrow. I'm really hoping it doesn't interfere with my time!  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: In need of a mommy break

• I hear ya sister! 

Mommys need time to themselves.  

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Same here. We went to a friends house the other night with a few couples. The men were all outside getting a bonfire going and L asked to go out, so I had DH take her so I could spend a couple toddler-free minutes chatting with the other women. When he took her out, I told them I gave it ten minutes before DH brought her back in. It was 8. DH felt bad but L just kept asking for me constantly whenever I was out of sight. Glad I'm not the only one!
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope you get your me time! I need some as well. My mom is here and we are going shopping sans Max today. I can't wait to shop toddler free!
  • I know how you feel. I have a job that gets me out of the house 5 days a week and I still feel like I don't have any time to myself. DH just doesn't get it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pips09Pips09 member
    All mom's need a break, so I hear you. If your H can't help, can you hire a sitter for a few hours? Or a mother's helper to play with the kids while you lock yourself in the bedroom to read/nap/take a bath?
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• We all need a break from time to time.  I hope you get one soon.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"