September 2011 Moms

This board...

I'm not going to ask WHERE everyone has gone, or WHY they have left, but I am curious, who IS still here? 20 to 30 of us ladies, max?

This board has been a ghost town on weekends, we've barely been participating in what used to be the biggest post if the week [HDBD], and my heart is breaking a little more each day when I pop on and see the same post on the top of the page that was there six hours ago.

No point to this post, just wanted to get it off my chest.

I miss the good ole days.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This board...

• I'm still around. I'm mostly on Oct13 because its pretty active. I always check on here throughout the day. And i haven't participated in HDBD lately because I cannot have my phone at work and photobucket is blocked and I never remember to upload a pic to photobucket and email myself so I can share.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• hoot179hoot179 member
    I am always here, although i know that I don't post a ton. I agree with you, I miss the old days. I hope this board doesn't get wiped out with the new year!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm around.  I lurk, and chime in here and there.  I'm not a huge post starter though.  I agree; this board is getting dead and sad.  :(

• GVSU-04GVSU-04 member
    I'm here. Uploading photos has always bugged me, so I've never really participated in HDBD. The daytime is hard for me during the week, so I try to get my bumping at night. I think weekends are slow b/c the weather's getting nicer and our LOs are demanding more time.
  • :] There are plenty of days where I don't post either, but I'm always checking in.

Now that Yasi needs a little break, Becca disappeared, and a few of you are busy with 2u2, it's going to get even quieter. Boo!
  • I'm sorry Gym Sad I know this board has been dead lately. I'm just so busy right now with some personal stuff and never have much time to post.  I'm trying to be more active, though!
  • I still lurk almost every day.  I also look forward to seeing your beautiful LOs every Wed.  Unfortunately, I haven't been posting pics much since I've gone back to work full time.  A full time job...which doesn't allow any "me" time (kindergarten teacher) and three kids full of extra curricular activities doesn't leave much time in between.  I will try to post a recent pic of C on Wed just for kicks...hope I can find the time.  I do look forward to reading your posts and DH has to tell me most nights not to keep yacking to my "cyber family". 

Oh...and I also am living vicariously through all you beautiful mommas having new LOs.  DH has told me the shop is closed but I so wish he'd reconsider a fourth...a girl can dream, right?? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm here!

also on Nov 12, but sept11 will always be my 1 and only. :) 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • The mobile site really cramped my style, and with a toddler, my job and life in general, I drifted away from the board last fall, although I lurked occasionally. Now that I have my iPad and I can see the full site, I've been lurking quite a bit more. I love seeing everyone's siggys again!
  • imagebabyAutumn:
    I still lurk almost every day.nbsp; I also look forward to seeing your beautiful LOs every Wed.nbsp; Unfortunately, I haven't been posting pics much since I've gone back to work full time.nbsp; A full time job...which doesn't allow any "me" time kindergarten teacher and three kids full of extra curricular activities doesn't leave much time in between.nbsp; I will try to post a recent pic of C on Wed just for kicks...hope I can find the time.nbsp; I do look forward to reading your posts and DH has to tell me most nights not to keep yacking to my "cyber family".nbsp; nbsp;Oh...and I also am living vicariously through all you beautiful mommas having new LOs.nbsp; DH has told me the shop is closed but I so wish he'd reconsider a fourth...a girl can dream, right??nbsp;

I envy you for doing it all!!!!
  • I'm still here, mostly lurking. Bump mobile aggravates me. I would hate to see this board die down any more than it already has.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageCMheart1011:
    I'm around.  I lurk, and chime in here and there.  I'm not a huge post starter though.  I agree; this board is getting dead and sad.  :(

Same here. Summer is our busiest time at work plus I've been training a new employee so that has been cramping my Bump style. But I have just as much love for this board as always! S13 is too busy for me to keep up with. 

Edit, hit post too soon. 

• aveehaveeh member

I pop on once a day or so, but yea there's usually not much to comment on :( 

school is over in 3 days so hopefully ill have more time to be here! 

• jen4nyjen4ny member
    I am here. It is so much harder to post the bigger A gets. He demands so much more attention now! And if I don't pay attention to him he will usually get into some sort of trouble. :) It is hard to post the days that I work too. And now preparing to move is eating up a ton of my time. I always check the board every day. I will be so sad if it goes away. I picture us talking about how to deal with teenagers on here someday! 
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • imagejen4ny:
    I am here. It is so much harder to post the bigger A gets. He demands so much more attention now! And if I don't pay attention to him he will usually get into some sort of trouble. :) It is hard to post the days that I work too. And now preparing to move is eating up a ton of my time. I always check the board every day. I will be so sad if it goes away. I picture us talking about how to deal with teenagers on here someday! 

I hear ya! C is always getting into something now. He is so curious and fearless. It's honestly exhausting just trying to keep him entertained and making sure he doesn't hurt himself because he is a fearless climber.

I thought this mothering stuff was suppose to get easier :-P  

• I'm always lurking. It's terrible that I only chime in every once and awhile. I mostly lurk on my other BMB too. Emily takes up so much of my time and being pregnant with a toddler is exhausting. Working as an RN while pregnant is kicking my butt too! My free time is spent sleeping so I barely have time to participate.
  • I pretty much only post when I'm at work and that's only 2.5 days a week.  

I'm sorry girls : (  I do love this board and the friendships I've made here. 

• This pregnancy is kicking my azz. I usually spend the weekends trying to catch up on the stuff I neglect during the week. Laundry, cleaning, working outside, etc. And when B takes her nap I want to nap too!
  • I lurk mostly, and I do check in pretty much every day or a couple times a day.  I agree, it's sad that the board is so dead.  I remember how psyched I was to discover that they had forums just for September '11 Moms when I was at the end of first tri.  Lol, it was so fun being around all the excited Mamas-to-be  :)
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I check every single day, at least 4 times a day. It makes me sad to see the same post up for hours too. :[ I chime in here and there..but I almost never start a post. Mostly because I dont knoe what to see but also because I feel I dont have much to contribute.

This is sad...but I stopped posting in HDBD because 1] Im on mobile and its annoyng but 2] because most of us are on istagram and I dont want to repeat a picture.
  • Also, i am worried for myself if this place dies out. You ladies really have made me a better mother. I have learned so much from you all that i would otherwise be clueless about. I dont want to loose my wisdom filled sept mommas!!
  • I'm here! 

I always always check in and I try to start topics a few times a week. But then I check in and my post is still at the top. You all will always be special to me. Being on the bump for many years now, and you guys are my closest group. I've loved "growing up" with you guys.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm always checking in, but don't post much. Bump mobile is a PITA, and I've been pretty sick with this pregnancy. I agree that it's really sad how much it's Slowed down recently.

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm here, but I mostly lurk. I don't post pictures because it is such a pain in the behind. I don't post on my new BMB either. Anyone is more than welcome to follow me on Instagram to see pics, just PM me and I'll give you my username :)
  • Pips09Pips09 member
    I'm on usually when I'm at work, since I sit at a computer all day and it's easy to jump on here and there. I wasn't around in the beginning, but I agree it's slowed considerably in last few months. Makes me sad, too.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• T&HLoveT&HLove member

I'm sorry  JK

I'm still here, just not as often as I used to be 

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• I'm still lurking.  Though I've always been mostly a lurker, I would hate to see this board die out.
  • I'm still here.

I post on the Nov 13 board sometimes, but I'm not that into it, probably because I don't have any questions this pregnancy and get more annoyed with the same questions over and over again.

I have been less active because I started a new job recently. I'm busier, so I have less bump time. I'm guessing this will get worse as my job picks up.

I never participate in HDBD. I usually bump and work and photos don't usually show up, so I tend not to remember to do it at home. Besides my profile pic, I've actually never posted a picture...so I don't even know how!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm still here, but I've never been one of the more active posters, and have been less comfortable sharing too much lately knowing it's all public to anyone who lurks. We've also hit a really tough stage with DD1, and some busy/hard stuff in our families, that have me less inclined to spend time on the computer and I hate mobile bump. 
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm here a few times a week reading. I admit I've been spending a bit more time over on SAIF, though.

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm still around and check in almost daily, but I'm also not a huge post starter. It is amazing though, every time I worry about a new phase with DD, I check here and there is always a post talking about the same things. It's been a huge help.
  • imageEmpireMomof3:
    I will add that with the board slowing down so much, as we've already discussed, it will be subject to elimination come time a need for a 2014 board. Sad but true.

Any chance they would consider merging a few of the adjacent 2011 month boards, rather than getting rid of them completely when it comes to that? Like merging us with August and October 2011, or something? That'd give us more active members, which is really what we need, and we're past the point where a month or two age difference makes a substantial developmental difference. The age boards just don't  offer a sense of community, with people aging in and out of them all the time.

And yeah, I'm here. I haven't kicked my procrastination addiction, so I lurk, but it can be dull with so few posts. We need some controversial posts up in here.

• I'm here. I come in everyday [with the exception of the last couple of days] many times a day. Is sad for me because I started to be an active poster a little before our LOs turned one and in the last year I have learned a lot with you... at least now we have our FB group YAY!!!

• imagejupiterthecat:

imageEmpireMomof3:
    I will add that with the board slowing down so much, as we've already discussed, it will be subject to elimination come time a need for a 2014 board. Sad but true.

Any chance they would consider merging a few of the adjacent 2011 month boards, rather than getting rid of them completely when it comes to that? Like merging us with August and October 2011, or something? That'd give us more active members, which is really what we need, and we're past the point where a month or two age difference makes a substantial developmental difference. The age boards just don't  offer a sense of community, with people aging in and out of them all the time.

And yeah, I'm here. I haven't kicked my procrastination addiction, so I lurk, but it can be dull with so few posts. We need some controversial posts up in here.

That would be a great idea!
  • I lurk and post every now and then. I just don't have the time to invest and TB mobile sucks.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Join FB!!!!! :]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"