Connect with Pampers

Special bonus?

Not that I'm complaining, but I just entered in a diaper code and I got a bonus the same value as the diapers! I don't remember hearing about a bonus promotion for entering codes like I have in the past when they were going on. I tried looking on the gtg site for info and couldn't find any. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. Is it only for certain diapers/sizes and how long will it last? I want to know if I should hurry up and enter more codes or if I have a little while.
Anniversary

Re: Special bonus?

• Woo-hoo!  Pampers offer ways for Gifts to Grow members to earn bonus points.  Some examples may include, offers sent via Pampers emails, bonus points on specific purchases and new member, etc.  Usually these bonus points are good for the first code entered after the offer begins.  Be sure to keep the GTG home page on radar and check your "Special Offers Just for You" section often.  -HeatherAtPampers  

• I did check the "Special Offer Just for You" and there wasn't anything about it on there. I guess whatever the promotion was, it was only good on 1 code. I entered another diaper code today and didn't get a bonus from it.
    Anniversary
  • image moriaspencer:
    I did check the "Special Offer Just for You" and there wasn't anything about it on there. I guess whatever the promotion was, it was only good on 1 code. I entered another diaper code today and didn't get a bonus from it.

After you fulfill a bonus offer, it triggers the "just for you" offer to be removed from your homepage.  HTH  -HeatherAtPampers  

• image HeatherAtPampers:

image moriaspencer:
    I did check the "Special Offer Just for You" and there wasn't anything about it on there. I guess whatever the promotion was, it was only good on 1 code. I entered another diaper code today and didn't get a bonus from it.

After you fulfill a bonus offer, it triggers the "just for you" offer to be removed from your homepage.  HTH  -HeatherAtPampers  

I didn't know that. However, I did get an email today saying the first diaper code entered before June something (don't remember exact date) would be double points. Did I get the email after this started or is this separate and I will get another double points on my next diaper code?

Anniversary
  • image moriaspencer:
    image HeatherAtPampers:

image moriaspencer:

I didn't know that. However, I did get an email today saying the first diaper code entered before June something (don't remember exact date) would be double points. Did I get the email after this started or is this separate and I will get another double points on my next diaper code?

The GTG bonus code you received is the same promo mentioned in your email.   -Heather At Pampers   

• danabsddanabsd
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fifth Anniversary

Earn double points before summer starts.
    The first diaper code you enter before 6/14/13 will be worth double points.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• image danab_sd:

This is the email I got. But, I got it 2-3 days after I already got my bonus points.

Anniversary
  • danabsddanabsd
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fifth Anniversary
    image moriaspencer:
    image danab_sd:

This is the email I got. But, I got it 2-3 days after I already got my bonus points.

Me too. I wish I had known sooner I would have entered a bigger code. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• image danab_sd:
    image moriaspencer:
    image danab_sd:

Me too. I wish I had known sooner I would have entered a bigger code. 

I also would have entered a larger code.
    Anniversary
  • I just entered a diaper code and got this unexpected bonus as well. Sometimes we can just be happy for a nice surprise and not always find something to complain about!