Connect with Pampers

Pampers savings for multiples? (Heather, maybe?)

I've heard Pampers has a saving group for parents of multiples - some kind of discount program on the diapers? I've googled and for the life of me can't find it on there or on the Pampers site.  DH and I have been buying our Pampers at Sams in hopes to have a stash ready by the time the twins are born - but if anybody has any knowledge about this, could you give me some insight? Any penny counts these days!! 

Me: 30, DH: 40 
TTC since January 2012HSG & Bloodwork: Normal, SA: NormalDx: Unexplained Infertility 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN (three cycles)
50mg Clomid + trigger + IUI = BFP (one cycle)
Beta #1 (12dpo) = 49  Beta #2 (14dpo)= 149

Expecting g/g twins Oct '13

Re: Pampers savings for multiples? (Heather, maybe?)

• I'm pretty sure I remember looking into this when I was KU with mine and was told that they no longer have that program :( 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • I remember seeing someone post about this before. I think you have to send in the birth certificates proving you had twins after they are born. I don't believe it's a program anymore, but a one time packet of coupons.
    Anniversary
  • That would be so fantastic. I'm anxious to hear the answer...
  • awww man!! Alright, thanks ladies! 
    TTC since January 2012HSG & Bloodwork: Normal, SA: NormalDx: Unexplained Infertility 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN (three cycles)

• image YouMe&Bax:

I've heard Pampers has a saving group for parents of multiples - some kind of discount program on the diapers? I've googled and for the life of me can't find it on there or on the Pampers site.  DH and I have been buying our Pampers at Sams in hopes to have a stash ready by the time the twins are born - but if anybody has any knowledge about this, could you give me some insight? Any penny counts these days!! 

Congratulations on your bundle of joy X2!  We do offer a multiple birth program.  Simply give us a call after you deliver and we'll be sure to sign you up!  877-256-3265  -HeatherAtPampers 

• Great news, thank you Heather!!  

• image YouMe&Bax:
    Great news, thank you Heather!!  

Yes

• image HeatherAtPampers:
    image YouMe&Bax:

Congratulations on your bundle of joy X2!  We do offer a multiple birth program.  Simply give us a call after you deliver and we'll be sure to sign you up!  877-256-3265  -HeatherAtPampers 

Awesome! My girls are 4m now... it's not too late is it?

• image Jessiebug81:
    image HeatherAtPampers:
    image YouMe&Bax:

Nope!  Give us a ring 877-256-3265.  -HeatherAtPampers 

• image HeatherAtPampers:
    image Jessiebug81:
    image HeatherAtPampers:
    image YouMe&Bax:

Thank you!

• image Jessiebug81:
    image HeatherAtPampers:
    image Jessiebug81:
    image HeatherAtPampers:
    image YouMe&Bax:

Thank you!

Welcome!  -HeatherAtPampers