August 2011 Moms

Where is everyone?

It's been quiet 'round here this weekend!!  What's everyone up to??

We're FINALLY painting the second nursery, so we've been busy cleaning, moving furniture, packing up the rest of the crap in there, and taking turns keeping DD out of trouble while we paint.

Later, we're headed to my brother's gf's graduation party celebration, she graduated from college yesterday.  Should be a lot of family fun, and an added bonus, I don't have to cook dinner!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Where is everyone?

• Yay for getting the nursery ready! Have a great time at the party :) 

It is a cartoon day for the boys while I am on a liquid diet and minor bed rest.

• Just found this and thinking it's going to be hilarious for Otis' birthday!! :) 

Angry Birds Air Swimmers RC RIOT! - YouTube

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I tried to take DS to a local outdoorsy event, but their lack of organization with shuttle buses to get to the kids' area really upset me (as in, we waited half an hour for the shuttle, then were told we'd have to wait another 20 minutes so the shuttle could get back on schedule). So I took DS home after chewing out the guy who said we'd have to wait. (Mama Bear/Crazy Pregnant Lady hormones are definitely in high gear right now.) He decided to send the bus on its way, but I was just too upset and it was too hot and I started having breathing issues and (maybe) contractions...so we left. That kind of put a damper on the rest of the afternoon. But DH made me a sandwich and then we ate ice cream later, so it's all good.

I've been trying to reduce my computer time so I can get baby stuff ready - finish up a crochet blanket, pack hospital bag, etc.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm here. I told DH it was time for Baby Boy to nurse so I'd get some quiet time while he gives the girls their bath. Crazy busy over here. Our new house is officially ours. We have friends coming over tomorrow to rip the wall paper, paint, and whatnot, so we spent the weekend gathering supplies for that.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemelissa0726:
    Should be a lot of family fun, and an added bonus, I don't have to cook dinner!

Hooray for not having to cook!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageWashingtonQueen:
    Yay for getting the nursery ready! Havenbsp;a great timenbsp;at the party :nbsp;It is a cartoon day for the boys while I am on a liquid diet and minor bed rest.

Booo! I hope you feel better soon
  • imageStellaMakes3:
    Just been busy cleaning house and trying to get ready to start my new job tomorrow! I'm nervous and excited about it.

Have fun at the cookout!

Eeeek! Good luck!
  • imageCrash Into Me:
    I spent this morning sweating must tush off in the yard. It's almost nap time where I plan on crashing hard, too.

We totally took advantage of the kids' nap to catch some zzzzzz as well. It was awesome.
  • imageladybugpjb:
    I tried to take DS to a local outdoorsy event, but their lack of organization with shuttle buses to get to the kids' areanbsp;really upset me as in, we waited half an hour for the shuttle, then were told we'd have to wait another 20 minutes so the shuttle could get back on schedule. So I took DS home after chewing out the guy who said we'd have to wait. Mama Bear/Crazy Pregnant Ladynbsp;hormones arenbsp;definitely in high gear right now.nbsp;He decided to send the bus on its way, but I was just too upset and it was too hot and I started having breathing issues and maybe contractions...so we left. That kind of put a damper on the rest of the afternoon. But DH made me a sandwich and then we ate ice cream later, so it's all good.I've been trying to reduce my computer time so I can get baby stuff ready finish up a crochet blanket, pack hospital bag, etc.

That really sucks about the fair. But yay for ice cream :D
  • Here now. Exhausting day. I've been keeping DD busy since 8:30am. She was wonderful today.........without a nap! We had walks, shopping, eating at a restaurant, swimming, gardening, and playing with the hose. Now I'm drinking mah wine.
  • I taught two back to back spinning classes this morning. Then, took the boys to a bounce house place with a friend and her boyfriends three year old. Followed by the whole family going to my parents for dinner. My grandparents are in town, they live four hours away. It was a very busy day! I'm pooped.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Has been a very laid back weekend. Thank goodness because this week is filled with appointments and birthday parties.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I will take ANY occasion not to have to cook dinner. 
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"