Parenting

Sunday Spam?

I've checked in here and there this weekend, but I'm home from our camping trip.  What's everyone else doing?

Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: Sunday Spam?

• It was clear skies and beautiful for most of the trip.  Well, until this morning, when it decided to storm.  Storms = a very, very anxious Missy.

Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• My DD was a dream child the whole time, too.  The stress of camping preparation could just about be worth it if she acted this way each time.

• I guess it's just me today, huh?

• NEXT WEEKEND IS ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, GUISE!

• We are baby proofing today. My DH leaves tomorrow and by the time he's back our DS will likely by walking. He's attempting crawling now. So, we are securing furniture and putting locks on all the cabinets. Did most of you secure the TV to the wall when you were baby proofing? Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!
  • SpookoSpooko
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Combo Breaker

Heeeeyyyyyyy ::z-snaps::

I'm waiting for my grandma to get done at church so I can get my debit card back from her (she was holding it at a fair for me yesterday and I forgot it). Then I need to get to walmart and stock up on supplies bc we leave for Mexico on FRIDAY!

• image SunnyDays26:
    We are baby proofing today. My DH leaves tomorrow and by the time he's back our DS will likely by walking. He's attempting crawling now. So, we are securing furniture and putting locks on all the cabinets. Did most of you secure the TV to the wall when you were baby proofing? Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!

Our tv is anchored, for sure.  We tentatively baby proofed before DD walked.  We found out shortly after there were things we didn't expect to have to baby proof until she found a way to make it dangerous.

• Also, my cell phone is tentatively lost.  It's somewhere between my vehicle (which DH has) and my house.  I can't find it anywhere, and I stupidly keep it on silent most of the time.

• image missyishere:

image SunnyDays26:
    We are baby proofing today. My DH leaves tomorrow and by the time he's back our DS will likely by walking. He's attempting crawling now. So, we are securing furniture and putting locks on all the cabinets. Did most of you secure the TV to the wall when you were baby proofing? Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!

Our tv is anchored, for sure.  We tentatively baby proofed before DD walked.  We found out shortly after there were things we didn't expect to have to baby proof until she found a way to make it dangerous.

That's what I'm worried about. I'm not very handy so I'm trying to be overly cautious about what I want baby proofed since DH is gone for 6 months but since my DS isn't totally mobile yet it's hard to anticipate what's going to become a problem. So basically, I told my DH to secure everything!
  • mbenit4mbenit4
    25000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    image Spooko:

Heeeeyyyyyyy ::z-snaps::

I'm waiting for my grandma to get done at church so I can get my debit card back from her (she was holding it at a fair for me yesterday and I forgot it). Then I need to get to walmart and stock up on supplies bc we leave for Mexico on FRIDAY!

Oooo, exciting!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • mbenit4mbenit4
    image SunnyDays26:
    image missyishere:

image SunnyDays26:

That's what I'm worried about. I'm not very handy so I'm trying to be overly cautious about what I want baby proofed since DH is gone for 6 months but since my DS isn't totally mobile yet it's hard to anticipate what's going to become a problem. So basically, I told my DH to secure everything!
    try getting down on the floor and looking from that perspective. It helps.

• Good afternoon!
    Having a lazy day and then DS and DD1 are having a sleepover at my moms so DH and I are taking the baby on a date. Dinner and the drive in. She can nurse and sleep and we can see a movie :
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • mbenit4mbenit4
    I have dinner started. I am watching "Wuthering Heights." I loved this book.

• image mbenit4:
    image SunnyDays26:
    image missyishere:

image SunnyDays26:

try getting down on the floor and looking from that perspective. It helps.

I love this idea. Thank you so much!
  • image mbenit4:

Whatcha makin? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm trapped in bed feeding Ellie who is having a growth spurt right now. She's wearing me out and eats more than I do. She's lucky she's soooo cute.
  • mbenit4mbenit4
    image nancy30005:

image mbenit4:

Whatcha makin? 

I have red beans in the crockpot. We will have red beans and rice and a meat which is yet undecided.

• image Hesterlicious:
    I'm trapped in bed feeding Ellie who is having a growth spurt right now. She's wearing me out and eats more than I do. She's lucky she's soooo cute.

Growth spurts are the pits for the tits. She is super cute, though.

• I'm here. I slept in this morning. T and I watched the entire season one of the walking dead last night. Hooked. Now I feel like I'm the walking dead. I'm caffeinating right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan 4.97~ Teagan 2.02 ~ Eirian 3.06 ~ Keira 2.08 ~ Seren 10.10
  • I need a shower.

• mbenit4mbenit4
    image missyishere:
    I need a shower.
    Me too.

• mbenit4mbenit4
    I need to get up. I sat down to take a break and have been sitting here.

• image mbenit4:
    image missyishere:
    I need a shower.
    Me too.
    Me three.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan 4.97~ Teagan 2.02 ~ Eirian 3.06 ~ Keira 2.08 ~ Seren 10.10
  • image gimmietimmies:
    image mbenit4:
    image missyishere:
    I need a shower.
    Me too.
    Me three.

I needed one a few days ago. I plan on it today.
  • ::holds Ellie for Hester:: jump in, mama!

• I really should help DH bring in our camping stuff...

• image missyishere:
    ::holds Ellie for Hester:: jump in, mama!

She will eat you.

She slept on my mom and sister for 45 minutes yesterday so I could run to the store. It was awesome. I bought candy.
  • image Nana_Osaki06:
    Kill. Me. Now.

No