January 2012 Moms

Attached to cardigan?

Anyone's LO obsessed with a specific piece of clothing?  My DD has this cardigan she constantly wants to carry around.  She asks for it immediately when she wakes up.  She doesn't seem to care about a blanket or anything else, but wants this sweater.  Just seems odd to me so thought I'd ask if anyone else has come across this!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Attached to cardigan?

• Asher doesn't have a thing he's attached to, but I think the cardigan is so cute! I wish he did, but I think by now he's not going to. He likes shoes, and they are not snugly! Hopefully it'll hold up well and she can pass it on to her lo someday. I gave my daughter my lumutt dog and she sleeps with him and she's almost 11. It makes me smile. I hope to see him passed on to her first born too:)
    Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• SRK128SRK128 member
    Ellie and Brooke both have little blankies that they love! 
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Loading the player...
  • DS loves his Aden & Anais bamboo swaddling blanket. He has three of them so when one gets dirty I have a back up immediately. He really likes to hold it when he's sleepy, but otherwise he's not walking around with it.
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"