Pregnant after a Loss

Loss ticker question

Good morning ladies,

I wanted to ask a question about the ticker code for the loss tickers. I went to lilipie? and made one a while ago, but I had to change my pregnancy ticker and accidentally deleted my loss one!! So, I went back to make a new one and now it won't allow the code in my signature on TB. Any idea what I did wrong? Or which code to use? I feel awful that my loss ticker is gone...I always want to have those babies remembered, but now I am having trouble getting it back!

Thanks!!

A little bit about me...

Married my awesome guy on 12/27/08

DD Lucy Rae born on 11/16/2010

Loss #1: November 29, 2012 at 8w1d

Loss #2: June 9, 2013 at 13w (Amelia Grace)

BFP #4: We are having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Matthew was born on July 16, 2014!!! Welcome to our family!

"If anyone asks me how many children I have, the answer is 4. Just two of them live in Heaven."

*All are welcome in my posts*

Re: Loss ticker question

• Maybe click on mine and see if it will let you use it. I'm no good with stuff like that but it might work.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Is it possible you have the code in your siggy and it's just not showing? TB has been having issues with saving changes. If you've copied and pasted the code try saving about 10 times and it should update.
    Photobucket
    Married 3/27/10
    TTC #1 Jan 2012 BFP#1 4/17/12~EDD 12/17/12 ~m/c at 6weeks 4/22/12 ~ Morgan Quinn
    BFP #2 2/25/13 EDD 10/31/13 DS born 10/23/13
     BFP #3 11/8/14
  • You need to use the code that starts with <ahref... or something like that. TB is also being dumb with signatures lately, so you will need to hit save about a million times.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 

BFP #1 12/7/2011 EDD 8/21/2012 Delivered at 15 weeks
    "I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." 
    BFP#2 10/19/2012 EDD 6/30/2013 Delivered safely two days early

Great big huge congratulations to my love, maddielynn321, for a bean with a heartbeat!
    Grow, little alien baby, grow!

Everyone is welcome in my posts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards