Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

Re: FFFC

• SLaBM2BSLaBM2B
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary

I don't like kids.

BAM! flame away! 

TTC: 07/2012 - BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

• Mine isn't very flameful... but I have been on this board for 8 months and I still have no idea what that little red star next to a post means.  I have tried to figure it out- but it seems to appear at random (sometimes a lot of responses, sometimes not really).  Scandalous... I know. 
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • SLaBM2BSLaBM2B

image MegStory17:
    Mine isn't very flameful... but I have been on this board for 8 months and I still have no idea what that little red star next to a post means.  I have tried to figure it out- but it seems to appear at random (sometimes a lot of responses, sometimes not really).  Scandalous... I know. 

its when a thread is considered popular. If it gets over so many views, its considered popular. 

• CL8badBCL8badB
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    image MegStory17:
    Mine isn't very flameful... but I have been on this board for 8 months and I still have no idea what that little red star next to a post means. nbsp;I have tried to figure it out but it seems to appear at random sometimes a lot of responses, sometimes not really. nbsp;Scandalous... I know.nbsp;

Im confused about it too. I assume it means its popular or something. But i always wonder if you have to click on something to make it appear and if enough people click it shows up. Lol
  • CL8badBCL8badB
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    image SLaBM2B:
    I don't like kids.BAM! flame away!nbsp;

LoL! I dont like bratty kids. I can take the well behaved ones.
    : P
  • image SLaBM2B:

image MegStory17:
    Mine isn't very flameful... but I have been on this board for 8 months and I still have no idea what that little red star next to a post means.  I have tried to figure it out- but it seems to appear at random (sometimes a lot of responses, sometimes not really).  Scandalous... I know. 

its when a thread is considered popular. If it gets over so many views, its considered popular. 

I know it's over 25 replies or so many views, but I'm not sure what the view number is.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image kaleyandjason:
    image SLaBM2B:

image MegStory17:

I know it's over 25 replies or so many views, but I'm not sure what the view number is.

Ahh.. That is kinda what I figured... I just couldn't figure out the threshold.  

image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • SLaBM2BSLaBM2B

image CarolynL8:
    image SLaBM2B:
    LoL! I dont like bratty kids. I can take the well behaved ones. : P

yeah, same here. I have a handful of kids I don't mind being around but that's bc I love them. Opk's that I don't know? No thanks 

• I have my last Baby Shower tonight........in a sushi bar during happy hour!!!!
  • image SLaBM2B:

image CarolynL8:
    image SLaBM2B:
    LoL! I dont like bratty kids. I can take the well behaved ones. : P

yeah, same here. I have a handful of kids I don't mind being around but that's bc I love them. Opk's that I don't know? No thanks 

+1

CJ 05/29/2013

• image SLaBM2B:

I don't like kids.

BAM! flame away! 

Meh, me either. Love the heck out of mine though.  

Please forgive my typos! I'm not as dumb as my iphone would like you to believe :)
    The Maiden Metallurgist
    Curious about babywearing? Check out my friend Meredith's Babyweraring Guide Untitled BabyFruit Ticker
  • image JANCANDANCE:
    I have my last Baby Shower tonight........in a sushi bar during happy hour!!!!

sounds delicious.  

Please forgive my typos! I'm not as dumb as my iphone would like you to believe :)
    The Maiden Metallurgist
    Curious about babywearing? Check out my friend Meredith's Babyweraring Guide Untitled BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine is that I've gotten a little sad that it will no longer just be me and my husband. We've been married for over four years and he's still my best friend and still so romantic. I'm worried about losing that when the baby gets here. We've already discussed ways to keep our marriage solid and all that, but for example, yesterday he got a new phone and he sent me a text that said "I just wanted my first message to be to you. I love you!". I don't want that to go away!

BabyFruit Ticker

• image CocoMcGee:

Mine is that I've gotten a little sad that it will no longer just be me and my husband. We've been married for over four years and he's still my best friend and still so romantic. I'm worried about losing that when the baby gets here. We've already discussed ways to keep our marriage solid and all that, but for example, yesterday he got a new phone and he sent me a text that said "I just wanted my first message to be to you. I love you!". I don't want that to go away!

It won't. I was so worried about the same thing, but we are an even tighter team. And there is nothing as sexy as seeing the man you love loving your baby.  

The Maiden Metallurgist
  • image SouthSideDrea:
    image CocoMcGee:

Mine is that I've gotten a little sad that it will no longer just be me and my husband. We've been married for over four years and he's still my best friend and still so romantic. I'm worried about losing that when the baby gets here. We've already discussed ways to keep our marriage solid and all that, but for example, yesterday he got a new phone and he sent me a text that said "I just wanted my first message to be to you. I love you!". I don't want that to go away!

It won't. I was so worried about the same thing, but we are an even tighter team. And there is nothing as sexy as seeing the man you love loving your baby.  

Drea is right. And, the fact that you are aware and plan to make the effort to take the time out for each other.. that's a big deal right there. 

• image tiffletons518:
    image SouthSideDrea:
    image CocoMcGee:

Drea is right. And, the fact that you are aware and plan to make the effort to take the time out for each other.. that's a big deal right there. 

Thanks to you both. I do find that comforting.

BabyFruit Ticker

• image SouthSideDrea:
    image CocoMcGee:

Drea's right. When my husband was deployed (before we were married), I never knew when I was going to get to talk to him again, or if the connection go bad. So after saying "Hello" we always said "I love you". We still do that 5 years later.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Ok, well here's mine. I'm not excited about the newborn phase. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to hold this baby and smell him and kiss his sweet cheeks. But, a newborn with other kids is exhausting. Last time, I remember thinking daily that I wasn't going to make it with the night feedings and never sleeping, and trying to be functional for my oldest during the days. So, thinking of not sleeping and crying baby and feeding constantly, all while trying to be a functional wife/mother during the day... not really looking forward to that. I know it's temporary and despite what I felt, I DID survive last time. But, it was rough. Now, it will be rough and I'm outnumbered. Straight up terrifying.

• image CocoMcGee:

I had the same fears and probably why I wanted to wait so long to have a baby. But it really is better now! Even after two kids and one more on the way! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • image tiffletons518:
    Ok, well here's mine. I'm not excited about the newborn phase. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to hold this baby and smell him and kiss his sweet cheeks. But, a newborn with other kids is exhausting. Last time, I remember thinking daily that I wasn't going to make it with the night feedings and never sleeping, and trying to be functional for my oldest during the days. So, thinking of not sleeping and crying baby and feeding constantly, all while trying to be a functional wife/mother during the day... not really looking forward to that. I know it's temporary and despite what I felt, I DID survive last time. But, it was rough. Now, it will be rough and I'm outnumbered. Straight up terrifying.

You and me both.  Would love to skip ahead to 18 months. But we'll get through it. 

The Maiden Metallurgist
  • majwv8majwv8
    250 Answers 2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its

image JANCANDANCE:

that's awesome.  

imageimageimage
    *OMG*06.23.2013*
  • MrsAubyMrsAuby
    1000 Comments 250 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Ok...I in NO way am hoping for a preterm baby. I want her to stay in there until she is ready to come out, preferably on or around her due date...BUT all these June moms having their babies is making me SOO anxious to meet my baby girl! I can't wait!! I'm 35 weeks today and feel like she is never going to get here!
    Riley Ann ~ born 6/14/13

"Daddy's little hunting buddy"

• BonjujuBonjuju
    First Anniversary
    image tiffletons518:
    image SouthSideDrea:
    image CocoMcGee:

I worry about this too coco...everything is so great right now I was afraid it will change....but I believe these girls are right....and I'm looking forward to that change. 

• image MrsKatieW:
    image SouthSideDrea:
    image CocoMcGee:

Drea's right. When my husband was deployed (before we were married), I never knew when I was going to get to talk to him again, or if the connection go bad. So after saying "Hello" we always said "I love you". We still do that 5 years later.  

I've got nothing for this thread but this really made me smile :-D  It's so small and simple but so so sweet. 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• BonjujuBonjuju
    First Anniversary

I am super pissed that my LB went troll and didn't have the decency to tell me. I sent her a regular e-mail after I found out with the hope that she would come clean but she hasn't even replied. A little hey I cant be your LB anymore would be fine.... I don't even need an apology for being set up.... but please... common courtesy!

I'm also super jealous of the girls that have great LBs but I don't want to risk it again by looking for a new one.

ANNNNNDDD!!

My due date is almost 2 weeks away and I still have no car seat!!! 

• sctigersctiger
    Seventh Anniversary 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its

image MrsAuby:
    Ok...I in NO way am hoping for a preterm baby. I want her to stay in there until she is ready to come out, preferably on or around her due date...BUT all these June moms having their babies is making me SOO anxious to meet my baby girl! I can't wait!! I'm 35 weeks today and feel like she is never going to get here!

I am getting really impatient too.  I am so ready to meet her!  I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow, so at term, which means that she could really be here very soon!

Amelia Catherine was born on May 30, 2013 (EDD 6.08.13)

• kgb-13kgb-13
    1000 Comments 100 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper

image JANCANDANCE:

Lol. Fantastic! 

• I'm starting to get scared...really scared.  Like the irrational part of my brain is wondering if/how I get out of this.  Then I feel terrible, because I love this baby so much already and can't wait to be her mama
    L.M.
  • amiet79amiet79
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary

image tiffletons518:
    Ok, well here's mine. I'm not excited about the newborn phase. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to hold this baby and smell him and kiss his sweet cheeks. But, a newborn with other kids is exhausting. Last time, I remember thinking daily that I wasn't going to make it with the night feedings and never sleeping, and trying to be functional for my oldest during the days. So, thinking of not sleeping and crying baby and feeding constantly, all while trying to be a functional wife/mother during the day... not really looking forward to that. I know it's temporary and despite what I felt, I DID survive last time. But, it was rough. Now, it will be rough and I'm outnumbered. Straight up terrifying.

This is how I feel, too. I'm not looking forward to nights for the first little while with a newborn. I've been feeling some anxiety over it, but I know that we will get through it. I'm just not looking forward to it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
    Russell Leo-May 31, 2011        Hazel Elizabeth-June 21, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards