May 2013 Moms

DD?!?!

Was the Shut your Facehole post DDed? If it was, shame on you OP... If you post it, you must own up to it! Rules of the BMB.

Re: DD?!?!

• nola78nola78
    5000 Comments 25 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
    For real.

Or just "fallow" your own advice next time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 1/10/12; EDD: 9/20/12, born too early on 5/7/12 (20w4d) due to IC/PTL/chorioamnionitis.
    BFP #2: 8/30/12; EDD: 5/9/13, emergency cerclage placed at 22w5d, dx cardiomyopathy, strict bed rest for 14 weeks. DD born at 39 weeks.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    All ALs always welcome
  • I won the Internet in that thread!!!  I want it BACK.

• image nola78:
    For real. Or just "fallow" your own advice next time.

You just need to RELAX 

Avery Elaine 5/21/13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Faitheliza:
    Damn. That was the first fun post I've seen in awhile. Sigh. 

Lol yep, I was actually excited. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
                     Anniversary
                      Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
                    BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                    It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
  • Damn, I missed it!!
    TTC#2 5+ yrs Me: 44 yrs DH: 34 yrs DS born 8/2007 MC 11/2008 (natural) MC 5/2011 (IVF) MC 12/20011 (IVF) BFP 9/2012!! (DE) EDD 5/25/2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • image ippichic:
    Damn, I missed it!!

This. Boo I need some excitement right now. Maybe ill laugh myself into labor.
  • I smelled that DD from a mile away, I decided not to screen shot it tho.. Too long of a post. But thank you OP for the entertainment and bringing some of our old board snark back to life. Really whenever I get on here anymore it's so blah! I miss the old days
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've been missing all the fun lately
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Isaiah: 5/23/98. Alex: 3/8/06. Connor: 5/3/13. Andrew: 3/19/14
  • April!April!
    Seventh Anniversary 1000 Comments
    Darn it! I try to work for one minute and miss the fun.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 9/5/2012 -- Born 5/20/2013 -- Welcome, rainbow baby!
    BFP #1 1/24/12 -- No HB 2/16/12 -- Misoprostol 3/10/12
    image image image
  • MrsJ723MrsJ723
    250 Answers 2500 Comments Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Maybe it was the hormones??!111!??!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was expecting her to respond to the DD call out. She must be off doing numerous lunges or taking a very long walk...

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP 9/18/2012 - EDD 5/31/2013 - It's a BOY!
  • nola78nola78
    5000 Comments 25 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer

In case anyone missed it, zenmama3 posted this helpful advice:

Please kindly shut your face hole.

For all the lovely non pregnant people here is a list of things that you should NOT do, or say, or think because I can read your mind and your making me crazy!

1. Relax and enjoy the last few day's of your pregnancy:

Thanks for your advice random stranger now shut your face hole.  Especially if your a dude!  People have been saying that for the last three weeks, just no, never say it.

2. Take a bath, read a book, relax:

What is it you people and telling me to relax?  Telling me to relax makes me want to show you how many lunges I can still do at 39+weeks pregnant.  Again shut your face hole.  (PS I have three boy's there is no relaxing to be had, I keep busy and I like it that way)

3. Have sex, eat spicy food, walk, enjoy and relax:

No, No, No, yes because I never stopped walking, and again NO.

4. Are you having twins?

No, now please kindly see to the title of this post with regards to what to do with your face hole. 

5. "Are you, like in labor now?"

Yes, yes I am, I plan to have my baby right here in the middle of the store.  

6. OMG are you still pregnant?!?

Pregnant? No, I stole a watermelon from the produce department. 

7. Just wait and see, if you think your tired now wait till you have a newborn:

Really?! Really?!  You think that's a good thing to say to a pregnant woman!  And not to be rude BUT I have three boy's already, soooo ya.  Shut your face hole. 

Okay I have covered all the super annoying stupid things people say, now lets delve into the thing they don't say.

1. Dear guy working at the grocery store:

Please stop fallowing me around with a bucket and mop.  I swear if I see you fallow me down one more isle I will spill every oz of water in my trusty water bottle, then yell  "My water just broke and YOU have to deliver the baby NOW!"

2. Old person looking at me with pity:

Stop, just stop.

3. Dude that is trying to flirt:

Eeeewww, no-ho-ho-ho-ho. Stop because you are being super duper creepy! 

4. Person that is looking at me with giant eyes as I order:

Three large slices of pizza, two giant hot dogs, three frozen yogurts and one hand dipped, almond and chocolate covered ice cream.  I am ordering for five people, but I will take alllllll the food and sit at a table, I will then stare at you till you feel so awkward that you move. 

I am two day's away from my due date and feeling snarky. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 1/10/12; EDD: 9/20/12, born too early on 5/7/12 (20w4d) due to IC/PTL/chorioamnionitis.
    BFP #2: 8/30/12; EDD: 5/9/13, emergency cerclage placed at 22w5d, dx cardiomyopathy, strict bed rest for 14 weeks. DD born at 39 weeks.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    All ALs always welcome
  • That post actually made me LOL. It was just......wow.
  • kmcd23kmcd23
    Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Combo Breaker
    I missed it, but the copy/paste actually made me laugh. Especially the last part about the food order.