3rd Trimester

Single day bed rest.

Had a lot of breathing problems yesterday so Dh is forcing me to stay in bed today, just so my asthma doesn't act up again. And NCIS is on, and it's a marathon. Awesome! No house chores or work AND my favorite show is on all day. Let me just get my 1.5 litter bottle of water and I'm set.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July13 siggy

Re: Single day bed rest.

• I just had a single day of bed rest on tuesday. My doctor told me to stay home and relax because of the contractions and swelling and it was nice not have to worry about going to work for the day! And NCIS is the best show ever!!! :)
  • Woohoo! Enjoy it! 
    I had the same thing yesterday!  One day in bed!  Ahhhh.
  • I wish I had your mentality! I work 9 hrs a day, come home and cook, clean up, go for a walk and am absolutely bored. I cant imagine staying home all day, i would go stir crazy!
  • image ssemovsk:
    I wish I had your mentality! I work 9 hrs a day, come home and cook, clean up, go for a walk and am absolutely bored. I cant imagine staying home all day, i would go stir crazy!

I normally DO work all day and then clean and cook once I get home. But it was nice to have a day to lay in bed, especially since I could barely breath all day yesterday.

July13 siggy

• image Laurendag:
    image ssemovsk:
    I wish I had your mentality! I work 9 hrs a day, come home and cook, clean up, go for a walk and am absolutely bored. I cant imagine staying home all day, i would go stir crazy!
    I normally DO work all day and then clean and cook once I get home. But it was nice to have a day to lay in bed, especially since I could barely breath all day yesterday.

I hope you're feeling better today.  I agree that one day of bed rest is nice but I've been on BR for 2 weeks and it pretty much sucks.  I told my husband that laying around in bed all day because you want to is totally different than laying around all day because you have to.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker