July 2013 Moms

This is new for me

So I don't know if anyone noticed me being MIA today but I'll tell you why anyway. All night I had the classic 'sour stomach'. I had to burp and yep tastes like vomit. Nasty. So nasty. Well this morning when I woke up I was going to pee and start the shower when the urge to puke hit. I'm not sure if some of you are still throwing up a lot but I haven't since about 16 weeks. I noticed that at almost 33w if you haven't had your morning pee and you end up violently pulling you WILL pee your pants. Lovely. So at that point I wasn't sure if it was just a reoccurrence of morning sickness or if I was sick. Then it wasn't just coming up and I knew. However, I thought maybe food poisoning. I can still make it to work. Yeah I threw up so much during and after my shower that DH had to call my boss for me. Thankfully I still had some zofran from 1 and 2 tri so I took that and did fairly ok today. I'm trying to keep up with fluids but between the stomach bug and no appetite I know I'm a bit dehydrated. Hopefully tomorrow is a complete 180. 

Dh has been really great today. He's really just let me rest and has taken care of DD so I'm not overdoing it. Which is great since it's our anniversary. Yay us. Awesome day right? Lol. Anyway I lurked and saw lots of drama here today and just thought, nope not worth it. 

J13 July siggy challenge
photo 200_zps90011f08.gif
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Follow Me on Pinterest

Formerly meimsx

Re: This is new for me

• I noticed. I just wondered if it was a busy work day. I'm sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. Stomach bugs are no fun at all. Kudos to your H. Did I miss the drama?

• Liz4444Liz4444
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    That sucks.  Hope you are feeling better.  Happy anniversary!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Feel better...glad DH was so awesome specially on your anniversary. Throwing up is never good but add a baby bump and I am sure you have some sore muscles too :(

• Yuck, that's no fun. I hope you feel better tomorrow and that this is just a 24 hour bug. I'm glad to hear your DH stepped up, I know you usually don't get that luxury. Happy Anniversary!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    TTC #1 Since April 2011
    BFP #1: 5/12/11, EDD 1/13/12, missed M/C confirmed 6/15/11. We miss you Elijah.

LAP/hysteroscopy 8/28/12 to remove uterine septum and stage 3 endo
    10/2/12 Medicated Cycle #1: Femara + Ovidrel + TI = BFP!!!
    BFP#2: 10/25/12, EDD 7/9/13, Born 7/18/13! It's a girl!
    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. -Romans 8:28
    Patiently waiting for my buddy jenn0021 to join me on PGAL
    My blog
  • image MrsErinH:
    Yuck, that's no fun. I hope you feel better tomorrow and that this is just a 24 hour bug. I'm glad to hear your DH stepped up, I know you usually don't get that luxury. Happy Anniversary!

He's actually really awesome most of the time. I only complain when he drops the ball.

Prim it was the books as cards that got out of hand IMO and the four year old step daughter that turned kind of judgey. It probably wasn't that crazy to anyone else but to me because I'm sick it was just too much. 

J13 July siggy challenge
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Formerly meimsx
  • BkuhmanBkuhman
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow. Glad your husband helped you out greatly today with your daughter. Sorry your anniversary was not fun.
  • I noticed you were not around. I'm sorry you had an awful day. I hope you are feeling better really soon and your DH continues to be a great help to you.
                                                   Haley (14) Chelsea (10) and Ava born 7/10/13

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
                               Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
                                            July '13 July Signature Challenge- Favorite Dog gif or meme
                                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Sad What an awful way to spend your anniversary. I hope you're feeling better soon, hun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

BFP #1 12/7/2011 EDD 8/21/2012 Delivered at 15 weeks 2/27/2012
    "I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."
    BFP#2 10/19/2012 EDD 6/30/2013 Muppet delivered 6/28/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Blog: Dancing My Way Through Life, Loss, and Books

Everyone is welcome in my posts.

• image meimsx:

image MrsErinH:
    Yuck, that's no fun. I hope you feel better tomorrow and that this is just a 24 hour bug. I'm glad to hear your DH stepped up, I know you usually don't get that luxury. Happy Anniversary!

He's actually really awesome most of the time. I only complain when he drops the ball.

Prim it was the books as cards that got out of hand IMO and the four year old step daughter that turned kind of judgey. It probably wasn't that crazy to anyone else but to me because I'm sick it was just too much. 

Ah ok, no worries. The dramz doesn't phase me anymore. I saw those threads, but its the usual. I'm sorry they were so overwhelming for you during your cruds. [[hugs]] 

• Yuck. If it helps, I'm in the same boat today. I threw up last night, and simultaneously peed all over myself. Fun times.

I tried to get to work this morning... Went all the way in (1.5 to 2 hour commute), spent two hours at work and couldn't do it anymore... So drove all the way home.

I'm not sure if I have a stomach bug or if it's return of the sickness, but yuuuuuck. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• I hope you feel better tomorrow!
  • I'm sorry you are sick.  I hope you feel better tomorrow!

Happy anniversary!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• So sorry you're not feeling well! I had a stomach bug a couple of months ago. It's a whole different ball game to deal with that while pregnant! Hope you're able to beat it soon.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ick, sorry you had such a rough day! I really hope you feel better tomorrow and it was just a 1 day thing.

Happy anniversary to you! It's our anniversary today too, 9 years!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • image kaylakim:

Ick, sorry you had such a rough day! I really hope you feel better tomorrow and it was just a 1 day thing.

Happy anniversary to you! It's our anniversary today too, 9 years!

Happy anniversary to you too! 

J13 July siggy challenge
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Formerly meimsx
  • Yep, totally missed you. Sorry you had such a horrible day. Happy Anniversary, though! Hope you feel better soon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage
    J13 July Siggy Challenge - Fave Dog Gif or Meme
  • Oh no! Poor momma! T's and P's that you feel better tomorrow. I just had a stomach bug and it was horrible. Stay hydrated! And I'm so glad Dh was so sweet to you. Happy anniversary!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

July13 siggy

• Hope you feel better soon!
  • So sorry you are sick, and really sorry it was my thread that turned you off TB today... Obviously not the intent.

Happy Anniversary and I hope you feel better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     Anniversary
  • No fun. I hope you feel better soon.

Happy anniversary? :) Better make a rain check for this weekend.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Happy anniversary! Hope you're feeling better today! I was around much yesterday either and I feel like I missed some good posts! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersView Full Size Image

• fabkfabk
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    That sucks!! I hope you feel better soon!!
  • Hopefully today will be a better day for you and you were able to get plenty of fluids in to hydrate you and baby:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • CJ086CJ086
    250 Answers 500 Comments 100 Love Its First Anniversary
    Hope today is a better day for you!

photo 0828131617b_zps9ddbb9a9.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 

• Feel better! And get some rest today! I like making socks days into chick flick movie fest days. Helps lift my mood too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope you feel better!  I had one those burps that ends up with a little vomit in your mouth the other night and all I could think was oh no, not this again! 

Happy anniversary :)

BFP #1 3.23.12 ~ EDD 11.29.12 ~ M/C 5.20.12 ~ D&E 5.21.12 
        BFP #2 10.21.12 ~ EDD 7.4.13 ~ DS born 6.14.13 via c/s dx IUGR
    TFAS since June 2014  

• image meimsx:

image MrsErinH:

Aww, I'm glad.  It can be hard to tell, I know we all do it, just complain when things are bad.  Hope you feel better today. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    TTC #1 Since April 2011
    BFP #1: 5/12/11, EDD 1/13/12, missed M/C confirmed 6/15/11. We miss you Elijah.

LAP/hysteroscopy 8/28/12 to remove uterine septum and stage 3 endo
    10/2/12 Medicated Cycle #1: Femara + Ovidrel + TI = BFP!!!
    BFP#2: 10/25/12, EDD 7/9/13, Born 7/18/13! It's a girl!
    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. -Romans 8:28
    Patiently waiting for my buddy jenn0021 to join me on PGAL
    My blog
  • Hope you're feeling better today! :):)
  • image ChrissieMeas:
    So sorry you are sick, and really sorry it was my thread that turned you off TB today... Obviously not the intent. Happy Anniversary and I hope you feel better!
    Oh it wasn't you in that thread. I had books as cards at my shower. I was on your side. I just didn't feel like getting into it and defending it all. I think the others were extremely judgey and it was completely unnecessary.

J13 July siggy challenge
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Formerly meimsx
  • Liz4444Liz4444
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    image meimsx:
    image ChrissieMeas:
    So sorry you are sick, and really sorry it was my thread that turned you off TB today... Obviously not the intent.

Happy Anniversary and I hope you feel better!

Oh it wasn't you in that thread. I had books as cards at my shower. I was on your side. I just didn't feel like getting into it and defending it all. I think the others were extremely judgey and it was completely unnecessary.

You love my judgemental azz!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers