3rd Trimester

grossest pregnancy symptom yet- inflamed skin tag!

All of a sudden my armpit hurt today, and low and behold it's a brand new bright red skin tag. I consulted Dr. Google and apparently pregnant women get them all the time? This is from several websites. Gross gross gross, and my armpit hurts. :(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: grossest pregnancy symptom yet- inflamed skin tag!

• I have had one since almost the beginning and it's huge on my armpit.  So gross- I've also since then gotten smaller ones on my neck.  I asked the doc and he said it's normal for pregnant women to get them.   I can't wait for them to be removed- going to wait til after pregnancy in case I get more.  I wonder if they'll disappear on their own?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• KaitieTKaitieT member
    I too have had a few show up, especially in the armpit region. Thank god they have been small so far but I cannot wait to get them removed! Such gross little things!!

• Loading the player...
  • jefkjefk member
    I have tiny little skin tags all over my boobs and sides of my chest.  I've never had them before - I actually thought one was a piece of towel lint and when I went to pick it off, it started bleeding.  Oops.  Luckily none of them are huge, but they bother me nonetheless.
  • Lol!  I was just telling dh about these in my armpit!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Last pregnancy I got one right in my crack. So sexy.
    Alternative Housewife - Mama style on a budget

Mama to Sebastian, born 9/2010 BabyFetus Ticker

• jefkjefk member

imagehollowstar:
    Last pregnancy I got one right in my crack. So sexy.

You win.

Just curious, did it go away or did you have it removed? 

• I have a couple on my back now.  I scratched my back the other day and scratched one half way off!  So then I had a gross, bleeding back.  Ugh!  I can't wait to go to the dermatologist!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Losing my mucus plug yesterday was definitely the grossest thing....
  • I got one under my armpit that turned black and then fell off! It was really gross!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have one in between my thigh and my vagina. It's huge and disgusting.  Will it ever go away?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"