Connect with Pampers

S/O Grow On Gifts

When did this begin? I'm thinking it began only 2 months ago, but I'm not sure after looking over the G.O.G. portion of the website.  I've been entering codes since October, so I don't know if I'm missing something or it's the lack of sleep.  :)  Can someone explain to me very clearly (and simply -ha!) what I need to do to qualify.  TIA
Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

image image

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: S/O Grow On Gifts

• I think 3 months ago because I just was able to redeem my 3 month gift.

You have to enter a diapers or wipes code each month and then at 3,6,9,12 months you get a reward. If you miss a month, you start back at the beginning.

• kekiskekis
    Seventh Anniversary 1000 Comments
    Hhmmm . . . I've been entering multiple codes every month, so I guess I need to figure this out.  Thanks for your reply!
    Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

image image

• image kekis:
    When did this begin? I'm thinking it began only 2 months ago, but I'm not sure after looking over the G.O.G. portion of the website.  I've been entering codes since October, so I don't know if I'm missing something or it's the lack of sleep.  :)  Can someone explain to me very clearly (and simply -ha!) what I need to do to qualify.  TIA

Our Gifts to Grow rewards program added "Grow On" mid March.  With Grow On, you can earn special gifts just for entering one diaper or wipes code every month.  The first gift is for entering 3 months in a row, then 6 months, 9 months and finally 12 months.  To take advantage of this all you have to do is enter a product code.  Learn more https://en.giftstogrow.pampers.com/grow-on.html;jsessionid=AA4EE6F16690A8DE4399F052C6691B68.mw151  -HeatherAtPampers  

• kekiskekis
    Seventh Anniversary 1000 Comments
    I've been entering multiple diapers/wipes codes every month since October, so maybe it's just a matter of time.  I have many entries for March, April & May.
    Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

image image

• image kekis:
    I've been entering multiple diapers/wipes codes every month since October, so maybe it's just a matter of time.  I have many entries for March, April & May.

Give us a ring so we can gather more info and help you 866-661-0671.  -HeatherAtPampers