May 2013 Moms
Options

Biding your time

What are you still pregnant ladies doing to keep your bodies/minds active in these last few days/weeks?

I just downloaded Divergent and am taking DD to the park as much as possible. I can only play so much Candy Crush. I really need to finish auditing my work files also.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Biding your time

• Options

cleaning. lots of cleaning. lots of walking since it's starting to get nice out.

I feel like this board is so empty! Everyone's busy with their babies... and i'm just bored out of my mind. 

anyone heard from Petra? Did she have her baby yet? 

Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    pnutgpnutg member
    I'm also doing a lot of cleaning...and running out of things to clean. I've also been going for walks daily. However, I'm incredibly bored and feel like I'm watching paint dry every day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am preparing my house to move. Not really packing, but organizing so DH can pack.  We are moving out of state less than two weeks after the c-section scheduled this Saturday at 11AM.  We closed on our current house today and are renting back until we leave on the 28th.  We move into our new place on the 31st, so we'll be driving and in hotels for 3 days!!

I am obsessing over trying to finalize a name...  So I've been spending time on the baby names board since this board is really slow...

Petra posted maybe 10 days ago about her Pebbles' eventful birth, but she and baby were doing well.  I'm too lazy to go back and find the link for you, but it's there...

TTC#2 5+ yrs Me: 44 yrs DH: 34 yrs DS born 8/2007 MC 11/2008 (natural) MC 5/2011 (IVF) MC 12/20011 (IVF) BFP 9/2012!! (DE) EDD 5/25/2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Boo0512Boo0512 member

I'm finally reading my pregnancy books. What can I say I'm a procrastinator.

It's like cramming right before the final.

I also got a bunch of cleaning done yesterday.

• Options
    blush64blush64 member

I have just recently gotten around to packing the baby's bag and mine is almost done as well. 

I go online and waste time and keep the laundry completely done. I am resting a bunch for the most part so I guess I'm not really keeping my body active.  

• Options

I'm getting VERY antsy/impatient, but here's how I'm trying to keep myself busy:

TONS of exercise, reading baby books about breastfeeding and sleep, a painting project in the evenings (a watercolor series of safari animals to add to the nursery). I've cleaned and organized everything I can think of. The exercise helps me the most.    

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Still working but even that isn't keeping me super busy since I'm not starting anything new at this point, just preparing the person who is covering for me as much as I can. 

When I'm home, devoting as much time to my 1 year old as possible along with cleaning, organizing and we go on walks every night after work.

Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm working today and tomorrow.  And since I don't have anything to do there (other than annoying people coming up to me saying "Can you do my footnotes for me?" and other really tedious stuff that people need to learn to do on their own), I'm just going stir crazy.

I've taken to begging and pleading with the baby to come out.  Been having tons of contractions but they are not painful and I can talk and move through them. 

Friday is my next MW appointment and I think I want her to check and see if there has been any progress in the past 3 weeks. 

But basically going stir crazy and being really emotional.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    April!April! member
    I'm trying to clean and organize but I'm in so much pain I can't do much. My hips and pelvis feel like they're going to fly apart. I tried going on a walk yesterday and it made things worse. My house is so cluttery it's really stressing me out. Most of it is stuff my husband can't help with so it's all on me. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 9/5/2012 -- Born 5/20/2013 -- Welcome, rainbow baby!
    BFP #1 1/24/12 -- No HB 2/16/12 -- Misoprostol 3/10/12
    image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"