Success after IF

how to dress a crawler

Seems like a silly question.  It is going to be 87 tomorrow (yay!).  J stands and creeps along furniture, but mostly crawls.  She has shorts and some adorable sundresses, but she won't have any padding on her knees.  The babysitter has carpet, but does take them outside.  Are scuffed knees just how it is for crawlers?  (I am probably overanalyzing this huh)

ttc since 05/2010 with PCOS and MFI
2 IUI's = BFN
IVF with ICSI, ER 11/28/2011 ET 12/03/2011 1 blast transferred
4 snowbabies
BFP! EDD 08/20/2012
Everyone Welcome
baby girl joined us 8/23/2012
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: how to dress a crawler

• Bren had scuffed up knees when he was crawling.  Our daycare puts pads (the alphabet things) down outside and there's grass.

I would say she's fine ... those little "bubbles" are super cute on little girls that are crawling but they wouldn't protect her knees any better.

If you have any babylegs you can ask your daycare to put them on her before she goes outside?

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I put DS in shorts but he would only crawl on blankets or the grass outside.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

• SaraevhSaraevh
    Seventh Anniversary 250 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Love Its

Hooray for nice weather!!!  My son isn't walking yet and it kinda stinks as far as clothes go because I feel like sometimes he can't move as well in certain things (mostly jeans) and I am really looking forward to when he starts walking so we don't have any wardrobe issues ;).  

I remember my daughter wasn't walking yet in the summer either and it was so hard to put her in all of the insanely cute dresses I bought her because sometimes when she would crawl she would get a knee on it and it would kinda pull down and she would have a hard time getting around (if that makes sense - I'm sure you know what I mean).  

But anyway, don't worry about her knees.  Other than them being a little dirtier than the rest of her body they won't get too beat up!  I'm sure daycare won't let her crawl around on the cement or in rocks or anything :) 

*My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• I don't put dresses on a crawler because their knees get stuck and its frustrating.  Last year DD wore onesies with babylegs during the summer.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    TTC#2 - Shocked to get a BFP first postpartum cycle  
    Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo

• image Saraevh:
    Hooray for nice weather!!! nbsp;My son isn't walking yet and it kinda stinks as far as clothes go because I feel like sometimes he can't move as well in certain things mostly jeans and I am really looking forward to when he starts walking so we don't have any wardrobe issues ;. nbsp;I remember my daughter wasn't walking yet in the summer either and it was so hard to put her in all of the insanely cute dresses I bought her because sometimes when she would crawl she would get a knee on it and it would kinda pull down and she would have a hard time getting around if that makes sense I'm sure you know what I mean. nbsp;But anyway, don't worry about her knees. nbsp;Other than them being a little dirtier than the rest of her body they won't get too beat up! nbsp;I'm sure daycare won't let her crawl around on the cement or in rocks or anything :nbsp;

Same here regarding dresses and her knees. The daycare won't let her get too scuffed up. The baby legs might be a good idea too.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

imageimageimage
  • Babylegs maybe?

I hate when their perfect, soft, little knees get ruined from their crawling. :(

• Honestly I wouldn't worry. I don't think try will get too scuffed up from crawling with shorts on.

DS is 21 months and always has scuffed knees. He is always falling so for him it's just part of summer life.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    Benched Jan & Feb due to cysts
    March, April, May-Clomid +IUI = BFNs
    June- Clomid+Menopur+trigger+IUI= cancelled no response
    July-December-5 Menopur cycles+IUI= BFNs
    February, March- Femara + IUI= BFN, BFP!
    EDD- November 27 2014