October 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone a walking Kama Sutra?

Alright ladies - DH and I are trying to continue to enjoy a sex life, but pregnant sex is just, well, different.  Because of my sore pubic bone, me on top is out of the question.  DH on top is not happening due to my belly.  We can't get the hang of "spooning" due to our height difference and I'm getting super tired of bending over/kneeling on the bed.  It also doesn't help that DH's brother and nephew live with us so we can't just do the dirty all over the house and our bed is memory foam, so sinking in becomes an issue too.

Any positions that have been working for you?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone a walking Kama Sutra?

• Options
    I'm not having problems with positions yet. How about you in his lap or doggy ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    doggy style or spooning is all that works at this point. 
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Bison (FCS) beats Big 12 Champs Kansas St (24-21)!!!
    imageimage

• Options
    msmarshmsmarsh member
    Have you tried sitting over him vs. laying on top?  I make DH prop up against the headboard and I sit on top of him. This is a big winner right now Wink

My Heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I'm usually on my back, but then halfway through yesterday, I remembered that I'm not going to be able to lay on my back in a while.
    Me on top works really well when I have the energy for it, but that's rare. I'm sure we'll get creative and find something that works, but I'm lazy and like to be on my back, lol.
  • Options
    Have you tried scissors? Where you are both laying down, not the one with him standing up.

imagemsmarsh:
    Have you tried sitting over him vs. laying on top?nbsp; I make DH prop up against the headboard and I sit on top of him. This is a big winner right now [;]

Especially sitting backwards. Then he can use his hands too. It's amazing.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options

imageMrs.Kocal:
    doggy style or spooning is all that works at this point. 

Yep, same here, sometimes reverse cowgirl works too, but normal me on top sitting up hurts. 

Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
  • Options

imagemsmarsh:
    Have you tried sitting over him vs. laying on top?  I make DH prop up against the headboard and I sit on top of him. This is a big winner right now Wink

I concur with this, plus you can use the headboard or back of the couch for leverage. Msmarsh, based on this thread and the Quickies thread, I think we are sex twins!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    Shower sex is where it's at.

• Options
    imageyesthisiskim0401:

This.
  • Options
    This is sad...when I read this I automatically made it say Karmel Sutra...like the Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Now I want some...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageyesthisiskim0401:

This! We have some nice hand rails in our shower.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Why is a height difference a problem for spooning? My hubby is 6'5" and I'm only 5'3" ... And spooning is no problem : Also, try doggy style and just use a lot of pillows for support.
  • Options
    Doggy style or me sitting on him were the only ways that worked for us.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"