Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Baby Acne!

Anyone doing anything for this?  I know it bothers me and not LO but I'd like to do whatever I can to help it go away faster.

Re: Baby Acne!

• I used (and still do) Cetaphil (the pump kind). I wash LOs face in the morning and evening... all cleared up!

• My l had it for 5 weeks and is just now starting to clear up.  Nothing I did made it any better.  I just had to wait it out.

Mommy to L (6), J (4) and S (March 2013)

• Not sure if you BF or formula feed , but some people on the breastfeeding board have said breast milk clears it up.
  • My 3 week old has the same issue. I put some breast milk on it a couple of times yesterday and let it air dry, and it's already looking better today. Pretty cool!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • KrisM86KrisM86
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Combo Breaker
    The best thing you can do is leave it alone other than washing his face with a very mild baby soap and drying it well once a day. My DS got some pretty bad acne around a week and a half and now at 3 weeks old it's getting much better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am dealing with this too!  DD is 8 weeks and over the past few days it has really flared up.  I called the pedi and she said to ignore it.  I read somewhere to put baby powder on it to help dry it up so I tried it and don't really see a difference.

***PAL April Siggy Challenge - Words to live by***

BFP #1 2/1/12, mmc 3/1/12 @ 8 weeks, D&C 3/2/12 
    LAP/Hysteroscopy 4/26/12 removed uterine septum and stage 1 endo BFP #2 7/23/12, induced at 37w1d for IUGR on 3/17/13, St. Patrick's Day!

"A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company" - Oscar Wilde 

• My daughter hsa it but the doctor said not to worry about it, it will clear up. i also notice that when she gets hot, she breks out in bumps and they go away in a day or so. I try to keep her as cool as possible but it is really hot where i live.