Cloth Diapering

Swaddlebees 2.0 fit on a skinny baby

Just curious who has used these on a tallish and slender LO. L has been in mediums for over a year. She's barely over 20 lbs, maybe 22 at most. I figured she'd be in mediums forever. She's still on the first row or two of snaps, but I'm concerned if she's getting too tall. It seems like a good fit to me but I'm not convinced.
So basically I'm wondering when your LOs grew out of them. Or if they're still in them.

ETA and she's 19 months
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Swaddlebees 2.0 fit on a skinny baby

• My kiddo is 22lbs. He isn't super tall though, just skinny. He fits those on the medium rise with two snaps exposed in the waist. I can tighten it to one set of saps exposed but I am neurotic about having even numbers of snaps on both sides. The legs fit fine. They are maybe a tad loose but we have never had a leak. I think the rolling elastic compensates.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS just turned 1 year and barely weighs 16 pounds. He is a bit long for his weight, as far as percentiles go.

We are still on the second row of snaps. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  image
  • My 18 month old 22ish lb DD fits in medium Swaddlebees 2.0 and I honestly don't think we will ever need large. She is on 2nd smallest thigh snap and between 2nd smallest and smallest waist snap. Diaper sits below her belly and tbh I prefer low rise dipes. It's one of our favourite diapers as far as fit goes.

ETA - she is 50th percentile for height. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards